Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - 13th. October 2018

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Skid X wrote: »
    "And to play us out, here's Samantha with this Bros classic ..."

They also sang When Will I Be Famous, def think that suits her outlook. Think Ray was hinting at that when he said "we never got to talk about you", hoping she'd start off about how interesting she is in her own right. But maybe I'm giving him too much credit!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Last week’s thread poll has now closed, the boardsies have spoken...

SHOULD RAY LOSE THE BEARD?

Yes: 86.21%
    No: 13.79%

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Now, c'mere to me.

How about if Tommy Tiernan had to do that last interview? If he didn't know who she was. Wouldn't it instantly have been far, far more interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

The film ‘Face/Off’ now on Comedy Central!

So it WAS a comedy all along :D

CARK!!

Re Cark, I’m always reminded of the lady Gaybo phoned to tell her she won a car, and it turned out her daughter had just died, hence her lack of enthusiasm when the call came through. Somebody I know was in the audience that night, and again another night when she swore sane woman won another car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

And now to watch Die Hard on C4 before the curfew where Sky buy it for Christmas.

Good man, AD

I switched over in time for the start, I normally only get in there when the Christmas Party has gotten more lively than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The film ‘Face/Off’ now on Comedy Central!

So it WAS a comedy all along :D

Yet again, i will recommend the How Did This Get Made? about that. Funniest thing ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Now, c'mere to me.

How about if Tommy Tiernan had to do that last interview? If he didn't know who she was. Wouldn't it instantly have been far, far more interesting?

Tommy's show isn't live so it gets edited to look better than it is.

Even Graham Norton has said that doing a live TV show is a very difficult thing to get right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

The worst sh.te for a Saturday night, would put a man back on the beer to get away from watching, thank god MOD back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

220 posts for Raymonds show 957 for Tubs, a difference so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ryan's was longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is RTE giving the Carters their own reality show :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When is RTE giving the Carters their own reality show :rolleyes:
    Already did !

Advertisement