Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 6.5"/7" phone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Would lack of a global version on the 128 gb be much of a problem for someone not very tech savvy?

Thargor wrote: »
    Most of the reviews on YouTube are for the 4gb version because it took so long for the 6gb to appear and they all seem happy. For the minor difference in price I'd try stretch to the 6gb version though, the battery is so good we might be using it for a long time so good to get a bit of future proofing in. 128gb of storage in your pocket is very handy aswell.

Is it easy to transfer everything from iPhone to android thinking jumping ship to android I really want a big phone with 1080p screen and huge battery

Only thing I fault Apple is there battery and price I can’t affodd €1300 for a big phone Apple gone crazy

I’ve had my 6s Plus for years now and I love it but not the battery life lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I dont know about switching sorry, never used an Apple device, Id be shocked if nobody had come up with a way to do it by now though.

Advertisement