Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things Wexford Town

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Was only ever in there once applying for a license renewal, there were about 3-4 customers ahead of me and the wait time was about 20 mins.

Cheers, I went to book an appointment on their website but said there was no slots available in Wexford. Said you can just walk-in, so hopefully wont have too long a wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Is that driving centre place a permanent location ? Just last year planning for a new cafe went it. I know there was allot of complaints about it especially from Irish Rail but I guess the cafe is not going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Big Vern wrote: »
    Cheers, I went to book an appointment on their website but said there was no slots available in Wexford. Said you can just walk-in, so hopefully wont have too long a wait.

Bear in mind I had an appointment. But yep, other than some bloke arguing over having to do a medical, they were moving through the applicants pretty efficiently.

BTW. You don't get the license on the day, they send it to you in the post a few days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Thanks again. My current license is falling apart so really need a new one!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

Big Vern wrote: »
    Thanks again. My current license is falling apart so really need a new one!

Yeah that licence place has been there a while now. They take your ID photo in there and everything. You will need your old licence with you, or proof of address or other form of photo ID.

It is best to book on the website as I didn't do this and when I went down the wait time was over two hours at 11 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Now then you'll soon see the problem with the website booking, as theres no available times for nearly a month (Or so was in my case anyway). So I was forced to go down on a Saturday morning at around half 8 (opens at 9) and even then I still was 3rd in line not including the bookings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement