Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow and Green jellies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Rhineshark wrote: »
    I just feel the need to comment that green (wine gums, starburst, jelly babies, I think skittles?) are usually lime, not apple. To my eternal disgust.

Usually prefer the citrusy ones.
    Eh - lime is a citrus (generally)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

When I ask my kids what Flavour of Slush Puppy is their favourite, they both reply Blue, so maybe the flavour is just supposed to be Yellow or Green

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

dotsman wrote: »
    Eh - lime is a citrus (generally)

True, I make an exception for lime. Mostly out of disappointment that it's not apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Yellow(Lemon) and orange are the least favourite flavours in sweets. Ask any shop and they will tell you that the loose pick 'n' mix Yellow and Orange jellies or lollies are the last to go if they go at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Yeah, I'm a yellow, green and orange jellies person too. Tangy and citrussy.

I eat the black wine gums, I don't like the flavour but for some reason I like that they're black.

The whole family had to do the rotten jelly bean challenge for the young fellow, I drew the freaking rotten egg most times, it really is putrid. Popcorn too actually, yuk. Good fun though.

The exotic fruit jelly bean mix is goooorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

greenspurs wrote: »
    Right enough is enough... :mad:

Why do they make yellow and green jellies/wine gums etc ?? :confused:
    They rarely (if ever) taste of Apple or lemon ! ( I guess that's what they are supposed to taste of )

I clicked in when I seen jellies in the title. It's a sad reflection on meself that I assumed you were complaining about temazepam :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I clicked in when I seen jellies in the title. It's a sad reflection on meself that I assumed you were complaining about temazepam :(

I thought the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

sugarman wrote: »
    I dont mind Green or Yellow but they wouldnt be my favorite, Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles are bastards for giving you them in 3/4s of the packet.

Ex-fcuking-actly !!!! :mad:

Such problems we have ! :P :pac:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Advertisement