Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Phoebe and Juliet become friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Catching up....on Wednesdays show....

Paul, subtle as a brick, dropping RUTH (**NOT RACHAEL**; I got it right this time!) into Melanies lap to babysit & then makes out he's off to a neurological appt. just to sew it in to her......nowt changes.

Doug & Pete; that was a good scene; like the gaffe too.

Pete & Erica scene in the kitchen; that was brilliant in fairness; even if, going by some of the comments to this post it appears he was.....wrong?

The scene with Pete & Doug in the Community Centre; again it was well done; little wins FC SWs!

End scene with Doug/Pete/Erica; again well done. More of it I say!

The Great Enunciator in the scene with Melanie & Mondo; those jaws gotta hurt after each scene; not sure if FC're doing her any favours to be honest & it looks like the character's running out of road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Funny Mairead’s ocd didn’t kick in when Saoirse was sitting on the shop floor reading a comic. That floor must be crawling with germs but Mairead didn’t mind her sitting there. How in hell did Pete make such a huge mistake with Erica. Does he ever think before he opens his big gob.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Have to agree ,Doug's been playing a blinder protecting Erica...
    Pity Mel didnt string Paul along for a few episodes, like his sons did...:P
    Juliet..she must have attended the "Maura Derrane school of annoying accents.."

Still no sign of Owen...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Funny Mairead’s ocd didn’t kick in when Saoirse was sitting on the shop floor reading a comic. That floor must be crawling with germs but Mairead didn’t mind her sitting there. How in hell did Pete make such a huge mistake with Erica. Does he ever think before he opens his big gob.

I couldn't believe she put the shopping bags up on the counter. I hate bags on tables/counters. They have usually been on dirty floors or the like in shops etc and should never be put on tables or counters. I see people at work putting lunch bags that have been on the floor into the fridge. Disgusting. Do I sound a bit OCD? I'm not really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I think Damo is after the third Dillon sister

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Don't think so, Damo is too honest to be playing away.

He never seems to have much luck with women though, things always seem to go wrong for him.

Is Caoimhe back doing medicine in Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I used to love Pete when he first came into FC, he spoke his mind but he would never interfere in other people's business, he's now the complete opposite of who he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Who here would drink the cabbage water cleanser?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    Who here would drink the cabbage water cleanser?

I love cabbage water.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

happyday wrote: »
    I couldn't believe she put the shopping bags up on the counter. I hate bags on tables/counters. They have usually been on dirty floors or the like in shops etc and should never be put on tables or counters. I see people at work putting lunch bags that have been on the floor into the fridge. Disgusting. Do I sound a bit OCD? I'm not really!

Yes!! First thing I noticed and she never washes her hands when she comes in.

I think Damo is after the third Dillon sister

Yes I think Brows next for Damo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Don't think so, Damo is too honest to be playing away.

Was he not playing away with Neasa when he was with Suzanne?

Not sure, wouldn't blame him in that case though even if he was considering she has beating the tar out of him.

I think Neasa jumped Damo over a debt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think he cheated on Ama with Caoimhe too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Just caught up with Thursday nights episode.

The Doug/Pete/Erica scenes were quite well done to be fair.

The OCD convo/intervention with Mairead & Damien was quite informative also and played out well during the episode; I remember seeing a documentary on RTE a few years back & the person with OCD kept folding tea-towel repeatedly.

Juliet being landed on Paul to mind/babysit her cousin; that might curb some of Pauls er, "tendencies" at least; still though, you can see a storyline where Juleit perhaps inveigles (hope that means what I think it does.....!) into being a social media star/influencer or there might be a Safer Internet (the actual day was marked recently) storyline etc.?
    Would be shocked if we don't get a Tik-Tok dance scene at the very least; the thing they do with the arms going up diagonally in one direction etc.

By the way Juliet; you're her cousin; this should be a free gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not sure, wouldn't blame him in that case though even if he was considering she has beating the tar out of him.

He also cheated on the nurse with caoimhe. Damien stays faithful to the nutcases he ends up with but cheats on the girl who treat him well so u know what f*ck him, he’s obviously attracted to nutjobs and doesn’t want an easy life.

Where is Will and when's the Cris case trial?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yes, that's what I want to know! I might actually come back to watch that!

Yes, that's what I want to know! I might actually come back to watch that!

It's going to be painful, will is such a slime

I do have my reservations, but since it came back on air last year it had become so painful I had to stop watching... So it can only go up from here!

I really hope I'm right.

Will is bad but a very good actor

I've zero interest in Mairead and her ocd or Melanie and her translations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Sparko

It's a bit of a stretch that the entire time Will was on screen and then Cristiano they didn't bump into each other. Inevitably when their storyline is back on they'll be bumping into each other in every single scene all across Carrigstown.

It's a slight improvement on whether Heather will come back or not and orla dumping her child on people all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I have to agree and Amilia Clarke Stewart is another great actor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Paul Brennan...the man in black...

Walking around with THAT umbrella

Pure laziness from the props department

Edit: Paul is 100% in the right about Juliet putting pictures of his daughter on social media

I wish Mairead and Damien would just get bloody married and be done with it, they must have changed their minds 50 times by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

It’s on hold for the moment because the writers want to do a proper court room scene for it and can’t cause of covid. It’s written but not filmed as I understand it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement