Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you judge your partner on their previous number?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

No, it wouldn't bother me at all. The sex I and my partner have now is what matters, not how many either of us have f*cked in the past.

The past is the past. Is some residual Catholic shame/prudery/guilt impacting you attitude OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

There is no way that I would ever put my penis where other penises have previously been. Put it this way - if your penis has touched something that someone else's penis has touched, that means you've essentially touched their penis with your penis. If that's not gay, then I don't know what is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Talking about does not equal worrying. Talking about your favourite movies does not mean you are worried about them.

We dont talk about it because it doesnt really matter

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

We all have our pasts and it would be naive to think your better half doesnt have some sort of sexual history.

I love and trust my better half too much to worry about who she may have slept with before she met me.

Hector, why didn't you just advise the OP to have a **** and forget about it?

:confused:

Advertisement