Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Earth & the Irish Research Crew

Options
  • 28-09-2018 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear the interview this morn with an Irish research heading down under to prove the Earth is flat? They believe Australia is a tiny island inhabited by actors & cgi to make it look big. Plus there is a giant ice wall around the Earth. Plus NASA is a paper organisation used to funnel money to make us believe the Earth is a sphere.

Mad stuff....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

links or GTFO :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Attention seeking mentallers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Fcuking idiots.

Of course the Earth is flat!

Hellloooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Anyone hear the interview this morn with an Irish research heading down under to prove the Earth is flat? They believe Australia is a tiny island inhabited by actors & cgi to make it look big. Plus there is a giant ice wall around the Earth. Plus NASA is a paper organisation used to funnel money to make us believe the Earth is a sphere.

Mad stuff....

Please tell me they said that...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Such BS

Everyone knows were on the back of a giant Turtle flying through space.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

One thing I really don't get about this conspiracy, is the why? Why would anyone go to so much trouble, what's the payoff? I mean most other conspiracies it's clear, like the Lizard People ruling us so through royalty so they can bathe in child blood to live forever, Globalists weakening us by adding radioactive isotopes to the water so interdimensional vampires can suck out our essence into the black of deep space? (Alex jones) ok yes this is mad but clear if you're mental enough to believe it, but Flat Earth? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

One thing I really don't get about this conspiracy, is the why? Why would anyone go to so much trouble, what's the payoff? I mean most other conspiracies it's clear, like the Lizard People ruling us so through royalty so they can bathe in child blood to live forever, Globalists weakening us by adding radioactive isotopes to the water so interdimensional vampires can suck out our essence into the black of deep space? (Alex jones) ok yes this is mad but clear if you're mental enough to believe it, but Flat Earth? Why?

Flat Earth dinner plates.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

And this ladies and gentlemen, is what the term 'loser' truly means.

Can't all these flat Earther just f*ck off already. Or better yet, if they truly think the world is flat: find the edge of the Earth and do a "take a long jump off a short pier" type thing. Idiots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Thats what I often ask myself.

At least with something like JFK, its understandable. You may not agree with it but at least they have something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

heard this guy on Dermot & Dave this morning. I thought he was taking the piss for a while....but he genuinely seemed serious.

They are using a hot air balloon to travel over the ice wall.

and the bottom side of the flat earth is full of precious metals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Flat Earth dinner plates.
    Of course! It's all so clear now...but that means that *snip* and *snip* the whole time, wow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

How are they funding this trip and research? What waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Such BS

Everyone knows were on the back of a giant Turtle flying through space.

De Chelonian Mobile!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

daheff wrote: »
    heard this guy on Dermot & Dave this morning. I thought he was taking the piss for a while....but he genuinely seemed serious.

They are using a hot air balloon to travel over the ice wall.

and the bottom side of the flat earth is full of precious metals.

Did they ask him the why question? As above, what do the powers that be get out of convincing us a flat earth is round?

Presumably if they do actually go, when they discover no ice wall and a round earth, they immediately get denounced as shills by the rest of the flat earthers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What do they get out of convincing us the earth is round? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The New World Order* launder money through the sales of globes.

*not the wrestling one...the other one

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

I'd be more worried about people believing what they hear on the Dermot and Dave show to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

That must have been the best laugh I've heard in a while... So where can I follow said expedition?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

LirW wrote: »
    That must have been the best laugh I've heard in a while... So where can I follow said expedition?

You can't, where they're going they'll just fall off.

Over the hill and tumble into deep space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

You can't, where they're going they'll just fall off.

No they said something about a livestream and YouTube, I need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Riddle101 wrote: »
    How are they funding this trip and research? What waste of money.

Not like they need alot of money. 2k should cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Mad stuff....

If he said that, then there was honestly less money lost in 2008 than there was irony lost in that statement.
    Good Jaysus :o

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Not like they need alot of money. 2k should cover it.

I'm not keeping up with the hot air balloon market but u doubt you'd get much for 2 grand.

They've to get to Australia first too. Unless they're going the whole way in the balloon. Though I'd imagine fuel and supplies alone would be a fair few grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

2926-2.jpg?1531074445

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It’s been done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭dalyboy

Ficheall wrote: »
    What do they get out of convincing us the earth is round? :P

They believe that science and the new world order are hiding the flat earth “reality” from the masses to ensure people will believe in space/planets/galaxies etc instead of the world being a flat plane (planet). If the masses knew that the world is flat it would point to the obvious question “who built this flat world” thus ensuring a descruction to present day religion paradimes, science as we know it, evolution theories as we know it , mass consumerism as we know it , etc etc.
    I have to say their debates on YouTube are fascinating. Check out “Nathan Oakley flat earth debates” for an insight to their beliefs , probably the best one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hope these brave heroes kill the monsters with faces on their bellies and bring me back a Tasmania Devil keychain. Onward Flat Earth Soliders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Irish crew led by Des Walsh. His YouTube video here

youtu.be / ZTd9COzhJcM

Twitter a/c C_Oddity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,936 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Mad stuff....

There is no down under dude, the earth is flat, get with the program.

They have to be stopped. If they rumble the whole Australian actors scam it will mean the end of Home & Away!!!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement