Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlann: Now down the reek with a plastic yellow duck - 28th Sep forward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

30 posts for the show. W. O. W. Ye outdid yeserselves...

Most of which were either “oh shoot, it’s FUNNFRYDAY, I’m out” or “oh shoot, it’s FUNNYFRYDAY, what else can I listen to?” variety.

dvcireland wrote: »
    no mention of 1916.... disgrace
    I

He’s saving them all for plugeens on D’Arcy tamarra and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,238 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

to-Snow-White-pic-a.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,976 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

to-Snow-White-pic-a.jpg

:D

I prefer it to his usual red sofa waistcoat.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    I prefer it to his usual red sofa waistcoat.

Did anyone get a screen grab of him Lahn from Draw-da yesterday? I assume he wore De FUNNYFRYDAY uniform as always?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,888 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

zell12 wrote: »

So dat's why Loivline was devoted to Cedarwood road and U2 some time back.

to-Snow-White-pic-a.jpg

It takes a lotta munny ta look dis cheap, so to speak.

Fateen-fans! You missed a love-in wit Fateen on D’Arcy last night where our hero did declare his deep concerns for de Traveling Community and de cost of de edgeamacation for de Travellers and dat. He OF COURSE managed to mention Versatis, declared he’s an “expert on it” no less, threw in a few auld pun-eens and of course plugged De new series of “Lahn Lahn Callback and dat” and de Panto.....oh no he didn’t! Oh yes he did.

De concern for de Travellers was a new one, and he was throwin’ De T wurd out wit gusto - which is ironic as you can’t say dat on Da Lahv Lahn. It was de furst ting he talked about and he had his serious voyis on for it. De cynic in me suspects dis will be his next cause sell-ebb-re/pet project? I wunder is did de next pet project? A buke-wen?

“Da Childers a De Travellers Dat Did Doyed Due Ta De Cost A Edge-ama-cation And Dat Or Wur Denied Access To De Turd Level And Dat Due Ta (ironically sez I) De Fees....he he he he he so to speak”

• Registered Users Posts: 23,888 ✭✭✭✭zell12

No Lahvlahn today :pac:

• Advertisement

Pffffft! He barely wurks most regular weeks, no chance of a Bank Holiday Special EVEN IF Trump nuked an Old Folks Home in Tulla-More-Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Nice bit of music in its place though. I'd listen to that old jazz and blues all day.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Nice bit of music in its place though. I'd listen to that old jazz and blues all day.

Do de blues make you tink of de paaaaain?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Pffffft! He barely wurks most regular weeks, no chance of a Bank Holiday Special EVEN IF Trump nuked an Old Folks Home in Tulla-More-Ray.

fateen was talking some guff about john brennan being an irish American hero in de sunday mail
    he lied on oath, very murky stuff he has done. well done hew poor research as usual!

fateen was talking some guff about john brennan being an irish American hero in de sunday mail
    he lied on oath, very murky stuff he has done. well done hew poor research as usual!

As usual wit Fateen he likely heard about de subject matter (in this case Brennan) fur de furst toyme 5mins before he went on air or in dis case before he added his name to a piece dat most likely an intern did writes for him, and formed his opinion on same from a quick goo-gull on Wicky Peeja during his pre show dump. He is clueless.

Brennan’s an “interesting” guy alright.

ghoooulish

if today is not GOLD i will eat my hat

Just back dis marnin from a very forden land, roof a de wurrrld so to speak; in from airport in de dark, collected de cat from de cattery, den switched on radio to hear Fateen’s voyis speaking of tasteless Ghoul & Coffin decorations beside a hotspitle where sonebody’s faaader is doying an dat. Duffy Towers has its own real living ghoul witout any of de fambily orderin one online. Welcome home!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ghoulish accoutrements, says he. Nipple clamps at the ready.

He’s fond of WEARING ghoulish acroutrements himself wat wit de dickie bow, red velour waistcoat, stockbroker shirts and de novelty braces and dat so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

saw fateen this morning outside chateaux duffy when cycling by. The pay cut reduction in fees must have hit him hard as hes driving a Ford Mondeo now and not a flashy jag

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

neris wrote: »
    saw fateen this morning outside chateaux duffy when cycling by. The pay cut reduction in fees must have hit him hard as hes driving a Ford Mondeo now and not a flashy jag

The jag only comes out on Thursdays and Froidays, (Funny or otherwise).

holareeen

The Day of The Dead. Joe wud love to live in Mexico.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Deeea della smuurtees..... lol! Wtf!

deas dee deblo moartes

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

She went to mount Jerome?...........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

This one needs a kick in the hole. Hyacinth Bucket howareya!

Roger_007 wrote: »
    The jag only comes out on Thursdays and Froidays, (Funny or otherwise).

Wud dat not be the tree twins’ little runabout for college an dat?

• Advertisement

is it a grave with somebody in it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement