Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlann: Now down the reek with a plastic yellow duck - 28th Sep forward

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,891 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Snap poll - no time for a texpole.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

He was waiting to get on for half an hour,he got 6 seconds ;)

Apartment blocks are not communities

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Prostitutes, Joe. For the Rugby Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

what would you know about 50% tax on wages Joe !!

• Advertisement

withless wrote: »
    Prostitutes, Joe. For the Rugby Joe.

They do like the odd shaped balls..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

You have no idea what your missin :):):p

I do. Unlike most I have actually listened to a full FUNNYFRYDAY, rather than bailing within 3minutes like most listeners. I did it purely for research purposes, and it was torture so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I do. Unlike most I have actually listened to a full FUNNYFRYDAY, rather than bailing within 3minutes like most listeners. I did it purely for research purposes, and it was torture so to speak.

I've listened in full to them as well butters. I'll never do it again mind but there's many a listen and contributor to this thread that have gone into the funny Friday foxhole.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You have no idea what your missin :):):p

Took one for the team, so to speak.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I've listened in full to them as well butters. I'll never do it again mind but there's many a listen and contributor to this thread that have gone into the funny Friday foxhole.
    sligojoek wrote: »
    Took one for the team, so to speak.

WHOY? WHOY? WHOY?

• Advertisement

TWODAY'S De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 209
    Joe Shows: 169
    No Show Joe Shows: 40
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 40

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 33
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 5
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1
    De Budget Day No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €422,500*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat nor d'expenses for driving, vittels and de overnightin' often mere days in advance of a FunnyFryday. Wurking class man wit de wurking class wurk ettic and dat.
    King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

Dare's nuttin' funny about a FUNNYFRYDAY.

My comments were in relation to the horse****e we were served up today. A greater load of drivel you couldn't imagine....until tomorrow :rolleyes:

It was quare bad today too. I lasted about 20 minutes

Remember when O'Leary was on?
    MOL: Ryanair transport 400,000 people a day
    Joe: Yea? and I have 400,000 listeners.

You have 374,000 actually Joe.......and that's an increase on last year when you made your 400,000 listeners.

It was quare bad today too. I lasted about 20 minutes

Only on a Friday can you safely say "dat's de wurst Lahv Lahn dis week"; because no matter how boring, bad, misery-laden or grotesque a Monday-Thursday show is, there's still shows left dat week to be wurser, so to speak.

Remember when O'Leary was on?
    MOL: Ryanair transport 400,000 people a day
    Joe: Yea? and I have 400,000 listeners.

You have 374,000 actually Joe.......and that's an increase on last year when you made your 400,000 listeners.

Pity O Leary wasn't quick enough to tell him that moving 400,000 people from country to country takes a bit more ingenuity than sitting on your hole spouting sh1te into a microphone to an audience that would be there no matter who was doing it.

Pity O Leary wasn't quick enough to tell him that moving 400,000 people from country to country takes a bit more ingenuity than sitting on your hole spouting sh1te into a microphone to an audience that would be there no matter who was doing it.

He wasn't even listening to Fateen at de time; he was texting the legal team to make sure they had pressed record and to have the draft libellous writ ready for him to sign when he got off de fone and dat.

And also that O'Leary can move 400,000 peeple internationally cheaper dan RTE can move de FUNNYFRYDAY "talent" and RTE support staff 30mins down de road to Draw-da and dat. They're all being wined and dined as we speak one suspects wit a little lie-in in de morning to prepare dem for the 75mins "wurk" tamarra and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

at dara o briain had a good snipe at joe. lol nearly fell of my chair well done darra well done! (sees wat i did there)

• Advertisement

at dara o briain had a good snipe at joe. lol nearly fell of my chair well done darra well done! (sees wat i did there)

Two questions:
    1. Wat did he say?
    2. Is he available for a nixer tamarra in Draw-da at 1:45?

wont ruin joke
    but said: imagine being in a car trapped and having to listen to joe duffy! christ almighty!

close to biggest laugh of night and some guy (not me) sais hes rubbish and a big cheer went up. made my night!

wont ruin joke
    but said: imagine being in a car trapped and having to listen to joe duffy! christ almighty!

close to biggest laugh of night and some guy (not me) sais hes rubbish and a big cheer went up. made my night!

Where was this? He's in Sligo tomorrow or Saturday night. I probably won't be able to go as I've to see a few different bands over the weekend. My brother, who I haven't met in 6 months, is arriving and we've a lot of catching up to do. We'd probably get thrown out for talking.

wont ruin joke

Where was this? He's in Sligo tomorrow or Saturday night. I probably won't be able to go as I've to see a few different bands over the weekend. My brother, who I haven't met in 6 months, is arriving and we've a lot of catching up to do. We'd probably get thrown out for talking.

tonight caller in de luvely sligo hes in de uuuuk 2mrw

he also did a spoof phone call to joe impression
    about Bernie who was complaining about the crash

tonight caller in de luvely sligo hes in de uuuuk 2mrw

You should have called for tay and coddle. I thought he was here over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Of old age and boredom

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im right beside the D Hotel now and theres not 1 person here waiting for the stars to arrive, all i can say is wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,661 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Im right beside the D Hotel now and theres not 1 person here waiting for the stars to arrive, all i can say is wow
    Say it like Joe says it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement