Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2018 - Round 16 – Russia

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Inviere

skipper_G wrote: »
    Is there any clips of KMag move on Ocon. I thought his was worse

Yeah I remember thinking that looked quite bad. Along with him running another driver off the track, and taking the piss with blue flags. Can't stand the guy.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Yeah you can see why Hamilton wasn't happy with it from his point of view. It's only when you saw the other angles that it was grand.

Am I the only one that noticed Sky in general were very sympathetic towards Bottas? They said Hamilton drove well (which he did) but a lot of the conversation towards the end of the race and even afterwards from Di Resta was more about Bottas and talking about how he didn't do anything wrong. Don't see where this commentary about them saying Hamilton deserved the win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Faugheen wrote: »
    Yeah you can see why Hamilton wasn't happy with it from his point of view. It's only when you saw the other angles that it was grand.

Am I the only one that noticed Sky in general were very sympathetic towards Bottas? They said Hamilton drove well (which he did) but a lot of the conversation towards the end of the race and even afterwards from Di Resta was more about Bottas and talking about how he didn't do anything wrong. Don't see where this commentary about them saying Hamilton deserved the win.

They were hoping to avoid an Austria 2002 type situation against their beloved Lewis most likely. Wolff admitted that had crossed his mind and the damage it could do to the brand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Faugheen wrote: »
    Don't see where this commentary about them saying Hamilton deserved the win.

Johnny Herbert said it at the end of the race.

Advertisement