Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amy Huberman. Finding Joy.

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I see one of the Sky channels Witness has picked up on this so now international audiences get to suffer the dross too

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I see one of the Sky channels Witness has picked up on this so now international audiences get to suffer the dross too

I think it is W from UKTV, they've picked up a few RTÉ comedies .... I say a few I mean this and Bridget & Eamon !

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

Muahahaha wrote: »
    sorry no, Caitlin McBride, not sure if she is working for the Indo anymore or at least her name doesnt seem to be below on bylines any more

This is an example of the kind of ego massaging the Indo does on 'The Hubes' :rolleyes:

If Amy was involved in a sex tape would the Tagline be 'The pubes on The Hubes'?

Jeez, Mrs Mc Carthy & myself gave it a " go" there......its repeated on rte2 ..........its absolutely brutal, why is billed as a comedy?????

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

A bit of cleavage might make it better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It has a talking dog.

Anyway the new Amy Humberman vehicle see her playing second fiddle to Jane Seymore

Advertisement