Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Working from home today and slightly bored.. found an unopened packet of Maryland chocolate chip cookies that my wife bought for when her friends pop over...

I've them half gone after one cup of tea!

Now I'm wondering will I nip to the shop and replace them now, or hope she doesn't notice them and replace them tomorrow.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A small picnic of a bowl of good hot soup sitting outside ...utterly luxurious

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Butterface wrote: »
    Working from home today and slightly bored.. found an unopened packet of Maryland chocolate chip cookies that my wife bought for when her friends pop over...

I've them half gone after one cup of tea!

Now I'm wondering will I nip to the shop and replace them now, or hope she doesn't notice them and replace them tomorrow.. :D

Don't leave half a pack, finish them and say you never seen them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Fruit shortcake biscuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm going to the garden for spuds and a some veg and just having a few fried eggs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Kinsale Bay Fish Pie with crusty bread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak burger

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Graces7 wrote: »
    (((HUGS)))

Keep hoping... soup? I will if you will..

THanks as always Grace - soup sounds like a plan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Apple Juice for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a veggie spring roll for dinner

• Advertisement

just coffee so far... so dank and humid just now it puts you off food...but coffee is good :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken sandwich

coffee... weather and midges drain me.. Y;day the best I could manage was a small microwaved potato and half a small tin of tuna in sunflower oil..

Orangina - again but it is so refreshing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Ham, cheese and mayonnaise sandwich and cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I’m getting stuck into some Brie

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I’m getting stuck into some Brie

So good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

So good.

Yeah delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Ham sandwich with Bainne:)

mug of coffee and three gingernuts, sitting outside in the sun. Did I dunk? weeeeeeeeeeell ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie

Chips & Coke (Real Coke)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Rice pudding

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pasta with tomato and basil sauce :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Pasta with tomato and basil sauce :)

Just remember to eat it - no rubbing it into your feet :pac:

coffee.... Soon I have to go out in the weather, before it gets as bad as forecast today, and forage for fresh vegetables else no Sunday dinner for me.... broccoli, peas, broad beans, kale and anything else that is out there ready ... delighted that my small new patch is providing so well..

Chips & Coke (Real Coke)

Everything is starting to taste like cardboard these days :(

Lovely big Sunday breakfast..

and sunday dinner all enjoyed... fried chicken breast and baby new potatoes with a delicious array of home grown vegetables,, broccoli, broad beans, peas... still have to decide on pudding! made a microwave cake y;day ...

• Advertisement

Bacon and eggs

Advertisement