Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 18th September

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Spoofer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I didn't say i didn't believe you. Why do you keep getting back to this people not believing you stuff? I never once said i didnt believe you. I do disagree with a number of things you've said but never once said i think you are lying.

I am merely stating fact. Sprinter was only withdrawn from Cheltenham once which was in 2014.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Also Sprinter ran absolutely everywhere in 2013. Punchestown, Aintree i thought they were going to run him in the Arc at one stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

It's fine, I'm well aware of aftertime so do take what I saw with a pinch of salt as I have no proof. It might have been 2011 and Aintree, I thought it was Cheltenham. Who cares at this stage anyway a lot has happened since then both bad and good in life. It was just a fact that I lose money too.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

irishgoat wrote: »
    I have no need to make a name for myself.

Of course you don't, that's why you go around saying the following to people like me: "I can nearly guarantee there will be a higher win percentage and profit made. Can you do that ? I really doubt it". :rolleyes:
    To me it seems there are people here who have their own systems/views and they just cant' see past them. If someone says they can win it's like shock horror it can't be happening.

Did i question any of your bets? All i ask is for you to post your bets in real time. What's the point of having daily bets when you go and change them 2 seconds before the off? It's madness and a complete waste of time.

• Advertisement

My bets go on just before the off they are the real time bets. Just once, which was yesterday I posted my selections early in the day as someone was asking why post them so close to the off. I was merely stating today, that is the reason I don't post them earlier. My final decision is made just before the race.

So if you look at sundays thead, they are my real time bets, mondays are real time. Yesterday no. Today real time bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

My bets go on just before the off they are the real time bets. Just once, which was yesterday I posted my selections early in the day as someone was asking why post them so close to the off. I was merely stating today, that is the reason I don't post them earlier. My final decision is made just before the race.

Great so create your own irishgoat thread and posts all of your bets AND amounts wagered in real time. Don't bother picking your selections until you're 100% certain of your position. No more posts bothering you and we get to profit off your system. It's a win win for all of us.

I'm away tomorrow but I might be back for a lambasting on Friday.

My last bet until friday in real time ! 5.40 Yarmouth Perfection layed @ 2.8.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I appreciate your view. All I can say is if I put 5 bets up this morning a few would have been changed. The market doesn't frighten me at all if it goes in a certain direction but I need to assess the situation. I backed a horse today at 11/10 and it won at 7/4, it drifted. I backed a horse on sunday that drifted from evens to 11/8 or something like that and won. Look at that magic J yesteeday, drifted and won. Look at that Harpelle yesterday, backed in and lost. Some are genuine plunges and so are red herrings as I say. Some drifts are the same.

Gambling is hard work, I do be shattered at the end of the day with headaces. The bookmakers rightly so make it as hard as they can for punters. Trainers are the same, a horse might be well in on the handicap mark but if the horse is too short they won't let it win, the next time when the price is bigger they will go for the gamble. Punting is hard, very hard.

I’m not sure this will help you but Magic j was hammered 5/2 into 6/4 on Monday evening across all markets so a “drift” to 7/4 before the off wouldn’t have meant anything really. The horse cost nearly $1mln and was really well fancied ( the punt would have indicated that aside from anything else). I really don’t follow your methods at all. This is not being skeptical, just based on what your posting. Anyway opening an irishgoat thread and shooting the selections up there looks the way to go as suggested - good luck with it hope it is profitable

• Advertisement
Advertisement