Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with guy going making motor claim against me - advice wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭yamaha4life

Why are you still dealing with this guy?

no no im dealing with my insurance co right now, strangely enough were both insured with same company, i have no contact with the guy anymore atall i blocked him on fb

so the end of the story is i got an email from the insurance company and all it said this claim had now been withdrawn so there us no effect on your policy.

does that mean the guy withdrew his claim or insurance decided in my favor?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

does that mean the guy withdrew his claim or insurance decided in my favor?

Ask your insurer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

It would appear to mean that the 3rd party has not been able to substantiate his claim and ceased his action against you. Your Insurers stood firm and he couldn't back up his allegation

thanks im just glad its over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Did you ever follow up with the gardai and suggest it was a fraudulent claim?

seagull wrote: »
    Did you ever follow up with the gardai and suggest it was a fraudulent claim?

no didnt even think about it tbh i was just happy this bullsh1t was over

Advertisement