Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol ownership

Options
  • 04-09-2018 12:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9

MOD NOTE

/sigh

Lads, this user is a serial re-reg asking the same question as before. If you see any other threads asking about illegal activity regarding Glocks, Sigs, 9mm, 40 S&W, pistols, Northern Ireland, etc. just report it and a Mod will deal with it.

Thanks.

Until then bye bye OP.

ban-hammer-gif-5.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Short answer to first part Absolutely NO. Second part NO., unless you want to spend alot of money on a lump of welded up metal to EU standards.Which you will have to buy in the UK,and get permission from your local superintendent to own.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Why not just buy an airsoft version.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Ger Cantwell

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Short answer to first part Absolutely NO. Second part NO., unless you want to spend alot of money on a lump of welded up metal to EU standards.Which you will have to buy in the UK,and get permission from your local superintendent to own.

Can you explain in detail the process for part 2? How would it be a lump of metal if it's decommed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Its completely butchered internally, then welded up, you could spend a thousand notes on a paper weight.

gunny123 wrote: »
    Its completely butchered internally, then welded up, you could spend a thousand notes on a paper weight.

I'm not interested in shooting.

I have a decommed .22 with no visible external damage. I still have a licenced operational Mossberg 590.

What would be different with a Glock 17 or Sig P226?

• Advertisement

I have a decommed .22 with no visible external damage. I still have a licenced operational Mossberg 590.

Can someone please explain?

Anybody?

Can somebody explain?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Can someone please explain?
    Anybody?
    Can somebody explain?
    Anyone?

You are aware it’s 2am?

The on-call ‘Answer My Question Now, Dammitt!’ department doesn’t come on shift till 9.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Here's the EU regulations on deactivating firearms. Now see why it's better to buy a Airsoft version.

Del2005 wrote: »
    Here's the on deactivating firearms. Now see why it's better to buy a Airsoft version.

Can you summarise?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Can you summarise?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭mikeecho

BOARDS.IE

spoon-fed-babies-more-likely-overweight-obese-810436.jpg

Spoon feeding since 1998

Del2005 wrote: »
    No

Can I get a firearm in NI and bring it down? I llikely won't be caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Can I get a firearm in NI and bring it down? I llikely won't be caught.
    Well then go for it, but when your caught remember you were already told no....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

/sigh

Lads this is a serial re-reg asking the same question as before. If you see any other threads asking about illegal activity on Glocks or Sigs just report it and a Mod will deal with it.

Thanks.

Until then bye bye OP.

ban-hammer-gif-5.gif
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement