Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

About time he won a fecking race again

Has he won since the pertemps?
    Nope. Still yet to win over fences. Don't think tomorrow will be the day either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

The Mig wrote: »
    Nope. Still yet to win over fences. Don't think tomorrow will be the day either

Strange as you watch him and he looks a natural chaser, a great lep on him and always lands on the front 2....just has never managed to get that win
    8/1 tomorrow
    The PK double might be popular and see his price shorten

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I like the look of Mr Diablo tomorrow.

Hard to know with the way all these Mullins horses are running lately, hard to back any with confidence but I always thought Up For Review had a decent handicap in him, so I might have a saver on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Does anyone think PP will be bet?
    7/4 seems a great price if he runs anyway to his level

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Does anyone think PP will be bet?
    7/4 seems a great price if he runs anyway to his level

Josephs could be very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Josephs could be very good

After just 1 start since coming from France and as low as 14/1 for the Stayers says he must be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Hopefully tomorrow is the day. Some saying he won't be off to protect the Kim Muir mark but they've had two pops but I can't have that.

He's rated 149 in Ireland now, so early 150's in England, so he's rated too highly to get into the Kim Muir this year either way.

He can still run in the 4 mile NH chase at the festival however.

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    He's rated 149 in Ireland now, so early 150's in England, so he's rated too highly to get into the Kim Muir this year either way.

He can still run in the 4 mile NH chase at the festival however.

Ah. Is there a ceiling rating for the Kim Muir?

edit.. just noticed its 145.

He's blue across the board too..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Russell would have had the choice I would of taught and is on monbeg notorious.

• Advertisement

What bookies are NRNB for Cheltenham? Cant find a listing anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Slattsy wrote: »
    What bookies are NRNB for Cheltenham? Cant find a listing anywhere.

Skybet anyway. If you go on oddschecker it does list the ones with a tick mark

BumperD wrote: »
    Skybet anyway. If you go on oddschecker it does list the ones with a tick mark

I did notice the Skybet odds were absolutely scandalous. Now I know why.

Thank god softt ground tomorrow and a decent card at Gowan. Presenting Percy time.....

Wish I could watch race later on replay but that option gone on atr and I’m having great difficulty getting a sporting life account activated maybe because I’m overseas but glad he won though no idea what his jumping was like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Thank god softt ground tomorrow and a decent card at Gowan. Presenting Percy time.....

Wish I could watch race later on replay but that option gone on atr and I’m having great difficulty getting a sporting life account activated maybe because I’m overseas but glad he won though no idea what his jumping was like

Overseas = outside UK?

abarkie wrote: »
    Overseas = outside UK?

Aran Islands.

Overseas = outside UK?

Yes . But it’s telling me I have an account already and I don’t and it’s not letting me update it with my Irish or overseas address . I’ve tried a few times .

I’ll try again at the weekend maybe a new email address etc will help. Really annoying

Yes . But it’s telling me I have an account already and I don’t and it’s not letting me update it with my Irish or overseas address . I’ve tried a few times .

I’ll try again at the weekend maybe a new email address etc will help. Really annoying

Racingtv.com have the replays if thats any good to ya?

Racingtv.com have the replays if thats any good to ya?

Didn’t realize that thank you will try tonight!

Didn’t realize that thank you will try tonight!

And ATR have all replays from before 1/1/19 back up!

Enjoy, his jumpin was slick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    Not half as nice as Passageway unfortunately, his half brother by Califet(just turned 4) we have looks a lovely horse. He is down with Colin Bowe and will probably run in a P2P in the second half of this year.

He bred some lovely horses in 2013, Passageway, Court Liability, Benny's Bridge and The Gunner Murphy. Court Liabilities dam got colic a few years ago and died but CL looks a nice prospect. Benny's Bridge will be a good horse when he learns to settle.

I know Joseph loves The Gunner Murphy, he looks talented but a bit ungenuine so far.

Benny's Bridge better than a mark of 119 anyway. :)

Ballyward very impressive there. I’ve finally given up on BBB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Discorama went 50/1+ inplay there only to go 6/4 before falling at the last. Champagne Classic also ran a very good race on return there and now over fences. 2 to keep an eye on

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Foxhunters fav turned over this afternoon.

lemush wrote: »
    Foxhunters fav turned over this afternoon.

Which one was that? Impressive you’ve your eye on the foxhunters this far out:pac:

Which one was that? Impressive you’ve your eye on the foxhunters this far out:pac:

Stand up and fight, turned over earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Thought Champagne Classic went like the best horse in the race but just got tired which was understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

lemush wrote: »
    Stand up and fight, turned over earlier.

Where are the results please?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

The Margaret Mullins trained horse in the last race jockey didnt try a tap on it my god scandalous ride :pac:

• Advertisement

Where are the results please?

https://www.p2p.ie/liveresults.php#Kilfeacle-27th

Advertisement