Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

How did your quote change my original post Bumper?!?!?!

You have me there :confused:

I didn’t change anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

LMAO!

I did think after I posted I was a bit blunt. Sorry, let me try again...

Sadly, he is no longer with us.

In all seriousness, he was a horse I liked too. Passageway, Rapid Escape and Hollowgraphic were three I was looking forward to that have died. Tis a b*llocks.

Sickened, my aul lad bred him. Have a full brother at home and the mare still. Still a kick in the teeth as he could have boosted the page and was potentially very good. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

Johner wrote: »
    Sickened, my aul lad bred him. Have a full brother at home and the mare still. Still a kick in the teeth as he could have boosted the page and was potentially very good. Ah well.

Ah gutted for ye. He broke down back in the summer. Showed a lot of promise in his bumper. Just out of curiosity, what's his brother like?

LMAO!

I did think after I posted I was a bit blunt. Sorry, let me try again...

Sadly, he is no longer with us.

In all seriousness, he was a horse I liked too. Passageway, Rapid Escape and Hollowgraphic were three I was looking forward to that have died. Tis a b*llocks.

Hollowgraphic, he was ante post fav for the bumper 6/1 losing him was gutting

Johner wrote: »

That’s rough Joher but the page will read full brother to the unbeaten passageway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

BumperD wrote: »
    You have me there :confused:

I didn’t change anything!

Have a look back, when you quoted it went from Liam Vautour to Liam Vault Tour.....!

The Mig wrote: »
    Yeah maybe hit the front too soon and lostintraslation just grinded it out up the hill. Arkle could turn out to be a cracker of a race if all turned up compared to recent renewals.

Just looked to me like Defil needed shorter......ie....the arkle! Perfect distance for him. he is 10/1 now for it, wish to God I could trust my instinct and back him but with no NRNB I just cant yet

Same with Apples Jade, currently 6/5 or 5/4 with diff firms for the Mares. If I could be 100% certain she was gonna run in it then a double with Altior is buying money, but until it goes NRNB I cant, and you know the second it goes NRNB the odds will disappear

I wonder, if UDS runs well this weekend, and given the ryanair looks like one of the strongest races at the festival this year, might the O'Connell's be tempted to get WPM to run UDS in the Champion Chase, and if that happens, might FP go Ryanair and let UDS have a clean crack at Altior on soft ground in March.

Ah gutted for ye. He broke down back in the summer. Showed a lot of promise in his bumper. Just out of curiosity, what's his brother like?

Not half as nice as Passageway unfortunately, his half brother by Califet(just turned 4) we have looks a lovely horse. He is down with Colin Bowe and will probably run in a P2P in the second half of this year.

He bred some lovely horses in 2013, Passageway, Court Liability, Benny's Bridge and The Gunner Murphy. Court Liabilities dam got colic a few years ago and died but CL looks a nice prospect. Benny's Bridge will be a good horse when he learns to settle.

I know Joseph loves The Gunner Murphy, he looks talented but a bit ungenuine so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Samcro more than less confirmed going to take the rest of the season off. At least O Leary said he's going chasing next year regardless what happens. About bloody time and might get a decent price for the JLT or RSA for 2020 now.

Have a look back, when you quoted it went from Liam Vautour to Liam Vault Tour.....!

Ah I see it now that is weird , “wasn’t me” your honor, a glitch on the board :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

BumperD wrote: »
    Ah I see it now that is weird , “wasn’t me” your honor, a glitch on the board :)

Some sort of spelling auto correct I'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Liam Lalor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Just looked to me like Defil needed shorter......ie....the arkle! Perfect distance for him. he is 10/1 now for it, wish to God I could trust my instinct and back him but with no NRNB I just cant yet

Same with Apples Jade, currently 6/5 or 5/4 with diff firms for the Mares. If I could be 100% certain she was gonna run in it then a double with Altior is buying money, but until it goes NRNB I cant, and you know the second it goes NRNB the odds will disappear

I wonder, if UDS runs well this weekend, and given the ryanair looks like one of the strongest races at the festival this year, might the O'Connell's be tempted to get WPM to run UDS in the Champion Chase, and if that happens, might FP go Ryanair and let UDS have a clean crack at Altior on soft ground in March.

Back Defi 10/1 any race with coral at 10/1, its not nrnb but its worth the risk coz covered for JLT and Arkle.

I don't do online gambling
    and its not by accident
    i only do shop betting

If i want to do a bet I have to get off my arse and go to the shop

If I had an online acc I would be living with the folks again with no visitation rights and eating meatballs from a can for dinner..

Its better this way!

madmoose wrote: »
    Back Defi 10/1 any race with coral at 10/1, its not nrnb but its worth the risk coz covered for JLT and Arkle.

See, thing is, I think he wins the arkle, in fact i would be very confident (unless there is a heatwave in which case Lalor wins)

But, I don't see it winning over the longer distance. I wont back it if it runs the JLT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I don't do online gambling
    and its not by accident
    i only do shop betting

If i want to do a bet I have to get off my arse and go to the shop

If I had an online acc I would be living with the folks again with no visitation rights and eating meatballs from a can for dinner..

Its better this way!

But what if all your antepost slips get robbed?

True Story - I have then in a savings box at home that I cant touch till March, along with any fivers or loose change, not to be opened till March :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

It will be interesting to see if Douvan is entered in the Champion Chase tomorrow. I'm half expecting him to rock up at Cheltenham, first run of the season again, like last year. I know they said he was out for the season but they said that last year too.

It will be interesting to see if Douvan is entered in the Champion Chase tomorrow. I'm half expecting him to rock up at Cheltenham, first run of the season again, like last year. I know they said he was out for the season but they said that last year too.

To quote a very annoying kids movie from 2 years ago Wickla...

Let it go......Let it go........

Not happening :(

Mores the pity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

To quote a very annoying kids movie from 2 years ago Wickla...

Let it go......Let it go........

Not happening :(

Mores the pity

He could get Frozen out at Cheltenham :D (I'll get my coat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

They will still have the same monetary value after the festival if he has them or if he lost them :D

Shemale wrote: »
    They will still have the same monetary value after the festival if he has them or if he lost them :D

BOOM BOOM!!

:P

Quick Grabim out of Cheltenham with a stress fracture.

And Great Field out.

Thank god softt ground tomorrow and a decent card at Gowan. Presenting Percy time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Mall Dini

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Mall Dini

Hopefully tomorrow is the day. Some saying he won't be off to protect the Kim Muir mark but they've had two pops but I can't have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Hopefully tomorrow is the day. Some saying he won't be off to protect the Kim Muir mark but they've had two pops but I can't have that.

I’ve been told by someone in pat kelly yard that he’ll be going for win tomorrow

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Mall Dini

About time he won a fecking race again

Has he won since the pertemps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Make sure to go ew. Woof woof

Advertisement