Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 4 matchday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah, doesn't matter what Firminho does, the holy trinity now is Salah, Mane and Robbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Strange game....Liverpool looked savage for the first 10 mins, then went into sleep mode for half an hour, played ok again for a few mins and got a second.

Salah looking a bit off form alright.....but could easily have had a couple of goals/assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

eagle eye wrote: »
    Yeah, doesn't matter what Firminho does, the holy trinity now is Salah, Mane and Robbo.

I still rue my last minute decision on GW1 to swap Mane+Zaha+Robbo out for a 1 week punt on Son+Firmino+TAA. What a different season I'd be having!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 RWoods

I'd own 6 Liverpool players if I could. They're FPL gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Good start with Mane and Robertson. Hopefully a good sign for the weekend to come

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Leicster close

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

klopparama wrote: »
    The talk about Liverpool’s difficult fixtures is ridiculous.

The games against Spurs, Chelsea and City will suit their style perfectly. Especially the away games.

I’ll be holding 3 Liverpool players all season barring injury. Same as I’ll be holding 2 City players all season barring injury. Maybe 3 if a midfielder looks nailed.

Agreed, United fan here with 3 Pool, 3 City No United. Can’t see anything but a 2 horse race between these two with Mane, Robbo, Salah, Aguero & Mendy being gold. 3rd City player up for discussion but defo season keepers barring injury/suspensions

Have to agree with all of this. I'll still consider trying to fit in Kane after gw5 but it's difficult to see how without either selling Mane and Robertson or selling Salah, and not sure I could justify it giving the way they have been playing and racking up the points so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Now even closer...

Liverpool asleep.

wonski wrote: »
    Now even closer...

Liverpool asleep.

Gomez doing a good job twice. Would love to see him as the new regular centre back for FPL reasons and as a fan too.

VanDijk booked.

• Advertisement

VVD yellow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Allison racking up the saves

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Transferred Mane out for a hit.
    I'll judge it at the end of the GW I guess.

Ihenacho on for Albrighton.

Bps 60 min

Robertson 33
    Mane 31
    Alisson 29
    Gomez 25
    Firmino 25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Have to agree with all of this. I'll still consider trying to fit in Kane after gw5 but it's difficult to see how without either selling Mane and Robertson or selling Salah, and not sure I could justify it giving the way they have been playing and racking up the points so far.

I disagree,they have very difficult fixutes and have all 3 will be a risk.Id say a pairing of Salah/Robertson ,Mane/Robertson and leaning towards Mane and robertson. Salah doesnt look like a 13 mil player to me and hes not delivering the points aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Ghezzal goal.

WTF was Allison at.

Gomez and Alison having some fun.

Clean sheet gone.

Disaster...

Come back karius all is forgiven

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Jesus christ potential 7 points for Robertson down the drain

• Advertisement

Liverpool keeper curse rears it's ugly head again.

Maddison assist btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Did Madison get a touch on the pull back? Hoping he gets the assist.

Bps now

Mane 31
    Ghezzal 31
    Maddison 25
    Firmino 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Did it last week, it worked and he got cheered for it. Only right it comes back to bite him on the arse after he got too cocky.

It's the Premier League, you don't do things like that.

Very very sloppy passage of play from Liverpool, topped off with a brutal Cruyff turn from Allison.

Keita warming up

I wonder who Shaqiri will replace? It'd be Salah if it was my decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Yess..benching TAA for WanB wont hurt now

Saloff

• Advertisement

Mokuba wrote: »
    Did it last week, it worked and he got cheered for it. Only right it comes back to bite him on the arse after he got too cocky.

It's the Premier League, you don't do things like that.

Hopefully lesson learned and he’ll cut that out.

There’s a time to play and a time to clear.

I think he’ll learn that pretty soon.

Advertisement