Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 matchday

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

gimli2112 wrote: »
    how are people faring with taking a hit for making multiple transfers? It just sames like a waste. Was going to swap Zaha for Aguero and -4 but held off. Zaha scored that week and Aguero got a 2

It's part of the game. Takes some ability to get hits right. Dose of luck too obviously. Some might take a -8 but be thinking 3 or 4 weeks down the line so aren't too bothered by the immediate result that week.

As for me I haven't taken one yet but might this week to lose Eriksen and gain Hazard. Now Eriksen could score a hat trick and I'm left ruing my choice in hindsight. But right now it makes a lot of sense.

So answer is sometimes they work sometimes they won't. The better players will be more likely to get their transfer hits right but never any guarantees.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

how are people faring with taking a hit for making multiple transfers? It just sames like a waste. Was going to swap Zaha for Aguero and -4 but held off. Zaha scored that week and Aguero got a 2

Took a -8 last week and worked out nuetral.

Hazard 11 Mitrovic 5 Walcott 1

For
    Firmino 7 Bilva 1 Richarlison 0

16 over 8 then the -8.

Feel that my team is better placed with Hazard and Mitrovic over Bilva and Firmino for the next few weeks though. Walcott could be an issue but easily sorted with a free (prob back to Mitrovic)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yeah I've a Firminho problem and a very weak bench. I have money in the bank and could probably swap Firminho for Aguero. This is why I hate FF, fan based loyalty issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Took a hit last week and was up 9 points after the -4 but you have to take a a long term view on who is gonna score more. If one of your top 5/6 players is injured then its nearly always worth the hit imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Took a hot last week

Not sure if Hot bath, or you mean hit.

Hopefully a hot bath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Took out Cedric(12) & Eriksson(2) for Robertson(5) & Moura(5) -4

But I would still have benched Cedric and he wouldn't sub in because of Mhki's cameo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Took a hot last week

Not sure if Hot bath, or you mean hit.

Hopefully a hot bath.
    Both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

70 points for me makes me very happy.

However, I am thinking that moving from Salah and Firmino to Hazard and PEA will be a better move in the long-term (I also have Mane)

Advertisement