Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

Would be delighted if they are there again, good brewers.

What's the strategy for bringing craft beers in? Anyone know of any 500 ml cans of craft?

CraftCentral.ie thank me later (at ATN... With a craft beer)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Toast wrote: »
    CraftCentral.ie thank me later (at ATN... With a craft beer)

Love that shop, had no idea they deliver! Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

maximoose wrote: »
    Love that shop, had no idea they deliver! Nice one

If they delivered to ATN it would be the job! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Eod100 wrote: »
    If they delivered to ATN it would be the job! :p

Think of the bulk discount we'd get!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Someone on the Waterford forum selling a ticket for face value

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057997603

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Hard copy tickets with the persons name on the ticket is a good way to go if buying a ticket.
    100% get the persons number and meet in person. You can generally get a good read of a person based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭RINO87

Would be delighted if they are there again, good brewers.

What's the strategy for bringing craft beers in? Anyone know of any 500 ml cans of craft?

Dungarvan were pouring Helvic Gold last year, with free oysters!! Was the business in the early Saturday sunshine!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Seriously tough going getting tickets to this. I've been living on toutless/adverts etc. for the past few days with no joy. Hopefully I get two eventually. Me and my friend are mad to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Is there any issue with entry for having someone's else name on your tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Is there any issue with entry for having someone's else name on your tickets?

Shouldn't be a problem. I've often bought tickets for mates and gone in to the gigs at different times to them.

Also, if they were checking ID's for the correct name when going in there'd be a hell of a queue!

• Advertisement

No. They only care the barcode scans.
    Seriously tough going getting tickets to this. I've been living on toutless/adverts etc. for the past few days with no joy. Hopefully I get two eventually. Me and my friend are mad to go.

The week of the event is when most will start showing up. You get a mix of people who can't go because of work or sick or other unforeseen reasons. TM are likely to find a few down the back of the couch they will release too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

This has probably been asked and answered a million times already - for people who bought on the instalment plan, when did ye receive them? Friend is waiting on his still. Last instalment came out at the start of the month i think he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

BadTurtle wrote: »
    This has probably been asked and answered a million times already - for people who bought on the instalment plan, when did ye receive them? Friend is waiting on his still. Last instalment came out at the start of the month i think he said.

2 days after last instalment came out my tickets arrived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Friend of mine received theirs, I have not. We both did the installment plan on the same day and live in the same town so not sure why that's the case TBH!

EDIT: I did have to call to change my bank details, actually, during the process. Might have been a factor for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Mate of mine literally only got them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

Folks, any seasoned festival goers with kids want to share some tips with a complete newbie. All tips appreciated even if they seem basic as really am clueless and starting to panic as date gets closer. Kids are 7 & 4 :)

Not sure who mentioned Moodymann but been listening to him for the past two hours and he'd be great for a mid day chill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Just checked my online banking there. Last instalment only went out on the 8th July and I somehow got my tickets on the 9th July!

Watch out they are posting them in "bank style" white envelopes... so if you've a tendency to ignore them you might have already got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Thanks lads, Ill let him know not to hit the panic button just yet.

• Advertisement

The sun is shining up here, Fontaines on the stereo and a rake of Larkins pale ales booked for collection in O'Briens. Concrete preparations.

I see the campervans can get in the evening before. That should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

hope80 wrote: »
    Folks, any seasoned festival goers with kids want to share some tips with a complete newbie. All tips appreciated even if they seem basic as really am clueless and starting to panic as date gets closer. Kids are 7 & 4 :)
    Sunblock for one - maybe being a bit too hopeful :D

I'm sure you've already seen this (or similar) but, just in case, and while you are waiting for somebody with more knowledge to pop up
    https://www.abc.net.au/doublej/music-reads/features/7-tips-for-surviving-a-music-festival-with-kids/10383758

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Peesh89

Silly me, nearly threw mine out recently because it was a lumped in with a specsavers reminder and bank statement... I was questioning why I hadn't received mine yet after paying off instalments ages ago. The new paper tickets come in a large white envelope instead of the small brown usual ticketmaster envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Just wondering with all the talk of paper tickets. Does anyone just have a digital ticket through the app?

Wonder should I check the website and print a ticket? probably should.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭endainoz

Just wondering with all the talk of paper tickets. Does anyone just have a digital ticket through the app?

Wonder should I check the website and print a ticket? probably should.

That's what I have, QR code bought through the app, might be a good shout to screenshot it as coverage might be an issue. Used the same system to get into Fleetwood Mac in the RDS and it worked fine.

I doubt printing it is necessary, but some people still do it for flights for peace of mind or whatever so why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep my tickets are mobile, no need to print

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beecee

Not sure who mentioned Moodymann but been listening to him for the past two hours and he'd be great for a mid day chill

Looking like he'll be late night:

https://twitter.com/ATNfestival/status/1151560188585009152

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

Q on the ticket. Just got physical copy today. Sent a picture of the ticket onto a whatsapp group but without sending on the barcode down the side stub.

In pic I sent however, just realised that the QR code on front can be seen. Little paranoid now that this can be used for entry or is it the barcode that is used?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Peesh89

BangBeater wrote: »
    Q on the ticket. Just got physical copy today. Sent a picture of the ticket onto a whatsapp group but without sending on the barcode down the side stub.

In pic I sent however, just realised that the QR code on front can be seen. Little paranoid now that this can be used for entry or is it the barcode that is used?

Go back in to whatsapp and delete the photo from the group. Think thats possible now..

Advertisement