Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 28th August

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

all favs go in at ripon so far

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

akelly02 wrote: »
    all favs go in at ripon so far

7/7 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

antietam wrote: »
    Chelms 5.20.The best horse in the race by some distance is Awesome Allen 8/1.Not sure about today but he is ready to land a touch,put in tracker because he will win shortly.

Backed this. Not a regular gambler so wondering where I would get a live stream of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

irishgoat wrote: »
    I have people for dinner this evening so this will be my last bet of the day and will ultimately decipher whether I'll make a profit or loss today. Good luck to everyone else who'll be betting throughout the evening.

4.50 Chelmsford Prince of Rome, OR is 72 after it's 3 runs I have it considerably lower. Layed it heavy @ 2.42

Good luck all

Richard Hughes' yard knows how to get one handicapped. Watch out when the money is down as they like a gamble. GL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

irishgoat wrote: »
    I have people for dinner this evening so this will be my last bet of the day and will ultimately decipher whether I'll make a profit or loss today. Good luck to everyone else who'll be betting throughout the evening.

4.50 Chelmsford Prince of Rome, OR is 72 after it's 3 runs I have it considerably lower. Layed it heavy @ 2.42

Good luck all

Your putting these up at the off, not sure for who’s benefit, I think a separate gambling forum thread might be more suitable with your own log

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

That killed a half an hour before finishing work anyway, good luck

It must be a tough job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Big gamble landed in the last at Ballinrobe. When there’s money like that for a Peter Fahey horse you take notice

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Big gamble landed in the last at Ballinrobe. When there’s money like that for a Peter Fahey horse you take notice

What price this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

akelly02 wrote: »
    What price this morning?

20’s into 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    20’s into 3/1

Bumpers wouldn't really be something I'd check out in to much detail but hard to believe that the books priced up a jj codd runner at 20/1.

Big mistake you'd say

• Advertisement

kiers47 wrote: »
    Bumpers wouldn't really be something I'd check out in to much detail but hard to believe that the books priced up a jj codd runner at 20/1.

Big mistake you'd say

Christ i have connections in the yard and heard nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

antietam wrote: »
    Chelms 5.20.The best horse in the race by some distance is Awesome Allen 8/1.Not sure about today but he is ready to land a touch,put in tracker because he will win shortly.

You used your wrong login mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

Big mistake you'd say

He rode a 20/1 horse in Killarney bumper on Saturday 16/1 Friday too
    He doesn't seem to be getting the leg up on too many Elliot bumper horses since he came back from injury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

He rode a 20/1 horse in Killarney bumper on Saturday 16/1 Friday too
    He doesn't seem to be getting the leg up on too many Elliot bumper horses since he came back from injury

True. Both of those horses had looked limited in previous runs though and their trainers wouldnt exactly be known for their bumper exploits. Its easy to say now but that looked an obvious one first time out for a well capable trainer.

True. Both of those horses had looked limited in previous runs though and their trainers wouldnt exactly be known for their bumper exploits. Its easy to say now but that looked an obvious one first time out for a well capable trainer.

worked all over peregrine run last week aswell apparantly, rated 144 and won the big race at killarney the other day

im raging i missed this

Advertisement