Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anon1810

New guy here... ML 300-400

Passed OHW/SMT a few weeks back. Anyone know what the wait time on start date is afterwards atm?

Hey Guys. In the early 900's of the ML just wondering has anyone else got PCA date yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SMS19

walrussel wrote: »
    Hey Guys. In the early 900's of the ML just wondering has anyone else got PCA date yet?

They have got up to about ML800 so hopefully the rest of us will be in the next batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 scuba lad

Anyone send their vetting back in June and still waiting. This is torture. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cltk1810

Anon1810 wrote: »
    New guy here... ML 300-400

Passed OHW/SMT a few weeks back. Anyone know what the wait time on start date is afterwards atm?

Hi

Not sure about a start date but Im in same merit bracket and heard I had passed all my vetting. So hopefully that means the wait won't be too long.

Good luck, hope you hear soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 kittty

Merit list 300-400 and still waiting on my vetting, feels like its been forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Unperturbed Zero

kittty wrote: »
    Merit list 300-400 and still waiting on my vetting, feels like its been forever.

When did you send your forms away? 12 weeks and waiting here.

When did you send your forms away? 12 weeks and waiting here.

hi, Currently the same 12 weeks and waiting however have had no communication with them. Wanting to call to find out but will probably be the 'outstanding'

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ctaylorf

Has anyone else got the phone call for December intake?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 niarm887

any calls today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Cheddar87

First time post but been looking though the forums for ages now. Congrats to everyone still going through the recruitment process. I’ve just received my online learning email. Was just wondering what is involved in it? Is there online tests throughout the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mcc212ajc

Long time lurker here ML 400-500. found this forum excellent for information so far. passed everything so far upto medical and did my medical 2 weeks ago and have my smt result but have not heard anything yet about the medical. I am just wondering is this normal as I expected to get the medical back first. has anyone else had this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Unperturbed Zero

mcc212ajc wrote: »
    Long time lurker here ML 400-500. found this forum excellent for information so far. passed everything so far upto medical and did my medical 2 weeks ago and have my smt result but have not heard anything yet about the medical. I am just wondering is this normal as I expected to get the medical back first. has anyone else had this?

Did you check your email? check your spam folders. I got my result the very next day via email.

If not just give 101 a call and ask for recruitment. They will tell you what stages are passed, pending or failed.

You will have your query resolved in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Beanie22

Has anyone submitted evidence for a medical appeal?
    Finally have all mine gathered but just wanted to check if it's sent by email or post?
    I've messaged OHW but they're a bit slow at replying..
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 easy_p33lers

Beanie22 wrote: »
    Has anyone submitted evidence for a medical appeal?
    Finally have all mine gathered but just wanted to check if it's sent by email or post?
    I've messaged OHW but they're a bit slow at replying..
    Thanks!

it's submitted by email mate from past experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Ddedd

Anyone aware of any Dec calls .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Peeler97

Ddedd wrote: »
    Anyone aware of any Dec calls .

Yep, they went out last week

Any idea what number they got up-to on the ML . Very little chat on here .

Any idea what number they got up-to on the ML . Very little chat on here .

Think they got to around 290. What ML are you?

510-530 . I suspect that it will be spring time before they get to my ML but I like to keep track

• Advertisement

510-530 . I suspect that it will be spring time before they get to my ML but I like to keep track

I’d say you’ll likely start GV around March/April. I’m 320-340. Hoping to get in for January.

Peeler97 wrote: »
    I’d say you’ll likely start GV around March/April. I’m 320-340. Hoping to get in for January.

I am hoping for jan/feb start date with a merit list of 350-400. Have you heard from vetting yet peeler97 and ddedd? only thing I am waiting for

I am hoping for jan/feb start date with a merit list of 350-400. Have you heard from vetting yet peeler97 and ddedd? only thing I am waiting for

Yeah I got the all clear about 3 weeks ago. My vetting took a total of 10 weeks

Peeler97 wrote: »
    Yeah I got the all clear about 3 weeks ago. My vetting took a total of 10 weeks

That's great! I'm really hoping to hear back soon about it I cant imagine it taking much longer fingers crossed. I take it the next calls would be end of November?

That's great! I'm really hoping to hear back soon about it I cant imagine it taking much longer fingers crossed. I take it the next calls would be end of November?

It seems to be most people on here wait around 9-12 weeks for vetting so I’d guess you’ll pass soon. Reading through the boards it seems that calls go out every 5 weeks, so it’ll likely be the last week in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 MUFC1

Anyone in the late 800s get there call for fitness yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gonzo94

MUFC1 wrote: »
    Anyone in the late 800s get there call for fitness yet?

Im 850-870 and havent got anything yet mate.

vetting cleared this morning, all stages passed that's me appointable! hoping to be in next set of calls

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭W221

What’s the longest amount of time we’ve heard of for vetting to clear? I’ve a friend currently sitting at 21 weeks. I’m at the 12 week mark myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Nhs2018

21w too for my friend ... must be a record

W221 wrote: »
    What’s the longest amount of time we’ve heard of for vetting to clear? I’ve a friend currently sitting at 21 weeks. I’m at the 12 week mark myself.

Advertisement