Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Super-Showdown - October 6th from Melbourne, Australia

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Only getting online now since SSD yesterday. I have to say I enjoyed it. It didn't drag like most non WM PPV's. Apart from 2 matches I thought it was ok. I had no interest in the womens tag match (iconics) or the 6 woman tag. I would as I am sure a lot more would have like to see more of Miz vs DB although I can accept the result and way it was done. It allows that feud to continue after DBvsAJ should wwe wish to do that.

re the rumoured tag match at Crown Jewel I sincerely hope that Undertaker retires within the next year or thereabouts He is not able any more to have these 30 minute plus matches with anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://twitter.com/PWMania/status/1048724423111561216?s=19

Couch space will be tight at crown jewel. They moved from a 60,000 seater to a 25,000 venue if your too lazy to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,349 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I guess they aren't All In in Saudi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

60k to 25k, that's a giant drop. But they've been paid anyway so I doubt it matters to WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,103 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

pathetic Main Event. just pathetic.

no respect for the artform anymore. just throw money at the aul' lads until they don't say no, and put them out to die. just horrendous. it's not a wrestling company in any way, shape or form anymore. it's just 'entertainment'. they don't give a sh

And why should they?

There's no competition. Vince has all the money in the world, and can do what he wants, when he wants, how he wants. they're making money, and that is all that matters. and if that's the case, then everything that's booked is just about his ego, what he personally wants to see and what he wants the people he's closest to or likes the most to be doing.

WWE won't die. it's too embedded in culture. but it's sad to see the matches Vince is willing to put out there, and the people he's still willing to push, and those he's willing to ignore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement