Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worth trading in for Xbox one x

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

sioda wrote: »
    Traded mine today highly impressed Halo looks unreal in 4k.
    Looking forward to seeing Origins in the same

Origins is truly incredible in 4K.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Considering the upgrade myself but already have Rare Replay and Live not expiring until 2020. Would have to go the €260 route as well as I don't have any games on the list. Would mostly be doing it for the increased warranty as my current Xbox is a day 1. I take it Rare Replay is a code so you can't trade it in with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

mcgovern wrote: »
    Considering the upgrade myself but already have Rare Replay and Live not expiring until 2020. Would have to go the €260 route as well as I don't have any games on the list. Would mostly be doing it for the increased warranty as my current Xbox is a day 1. I take it Rare Replay is a code so you can't trade it in with them?

Rare replay was boxed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I bought two of the games on the list in Smyths. €28 for the 2 of them.

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    I bought two of the games on the list in Smyths. €28 for the 2 of them.

Do you remember which two it was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Do you remember which two it was?

Yoku express is 13euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

MXGP 3 - dirt bike game around €15

Yokus island express - kids game €12

Roughly those prices. Bought in Smyths Galway.

Thanks guys, 5 week old baby at home so the brain is not able for too much thinking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

mcgovern wrote:
    Thanks guys, 5 week old baby at home so the brain is not able for too much thinking

Or gaming I'd imagine ;)

Or gaming I'd imagine ;)

It's an investment in her future ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

CatInABox wrote: »
    Origins is truly incredible in 4K.
    Red Dead Redemption on Back Compat in 4K is amazing, too. It's on sale this week, too, if you haven't played it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

I keep wavering on upgrading due to the drive capacity of the X and requirements for extra graphics assets.

I have a 2TB Xbox One S, with another 1TB drive attached. Probably 70% full. I presume I'd need a serious amount of culling and prioritisation for the X? Or buy a 4TB drive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭bustercherry

Anyone know if the trade in offer is still available in GameStop?

Anyone know if the trade in offer is still available in GameStop?

It ended on the 9th afaik :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭bustercherry

It ended on the 9th afaik :(

⚽️’s.... anyone else doing trade ins?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Does anyone have any experience in trading in a one s with a black controller into cex? Do they mind?

I traded in the white one ages ago for an elite so I’ll need to trade in the controller from the x

Advertisement