Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fulfill Bars thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swaine55

I tried Lidl in Ranelagh and Rathmines but neither had them.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Loads of fulfill (3 for €2) (i.e. 15 for €10) in Dealz....limerick, galway, donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

What flavours?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,616 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

peaceboi wrote: »
    What flavours?

what expiry dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mrcheez wrote: »
    what expiry dates?

I really wouldn't worry about expiry dates.
    I had one today that was 3 months out of date. It was fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Just tried the lemon flavoured ones that were on sale in boots for 63c. Horrible taste. No wonder they were on sale.

Just tried the lemon flavoured ones that were on sale in boots for 63c. Horrible taste. No wonder they were on sale.

Ha, the lemon ones are my favourite. Delicious, like custard creams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

€2 each in dealz Tallaght but only chocolate hazelnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Ha, the lemon ones are my favourite. Delicious, like custard creams.

Maybe mine were gone off then. Date was fine though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

peaceboi wrote: »
    What flavours?
    what expiry dates?

Choc caramel & cookie dough, exp end of Jan
    White choc & cookie dough, exp mid Feb

€2 for 3.
    The other varieties (mint choc, or choc hazelnut) were €2 for a single bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

picked up 6 boxes with 15 fulfil bars in each for 60 euro today in dealz castlebar. advertised as 20 euro for 15bars but box scanned as 10 euro. happy days.didnt check date... they will be grand :-)
    white choc and cookie dough flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 81,076 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

thekooman wrote: »
    picked up 6 boxes with 15 fulfil bars in each for 60 euro today in dealz castlebar. advertised as 20 euro for 15bars but box scanned as 10 euro. happy days.didnt check date... they will be grand :-)
    white choc and cookie dough flavour

Wonder is it nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Maltitol is one of the worst artificial sweeteners unfortunately.
    Try to find bars with stevia or erythritol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭corks finest

€2 for 3. The other varieties (mint choc, or choc hazelnut) were €2 for a single bar.

Choc caramel & cookie dough, exp end of Jan White choc & cookie dough, exp mid Feb

Cookie dough? Name of a paint I'm using

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

Maltitol is one of the worst artificial sweeteners unfortunately.
    Try to find bars with stevia or erythritol.

Yup this is true. Also regarding Xylitol sweetener. It is not as bad as Maltitol but does cause a high insulin spike and as such can cause weight gain.

Also dealz bray have a lot of stock of white choc cookie dough 2euro a bar. They also have some mint choc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

What about packet of 10 or 15? Is that on sale?
    Cavey wrote: »
    Yup this is true. Also regarding Xylitol sweetener. It is not as bad as Maltitol but does cause a high insulin spike and as such can cause weight gain.

Also dealz bray have a lot of stock of white choc cookie dough 2euro a bar. They also have some mint choc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

What flavors?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭Homelander

Jeez, I remember the last time this deal was on, I must've bought about 100 of the lemon ones over a few days, was eating them for months. Really good though.

Homelander wrote: »
    Jeez, I remember the last time this deal was on, I must've bought about 100 of the lemon ones over a few days, was eating them for months. Really good though.

yeah... loved those lemon ones, and there were loads as no one was buying them.

The fools :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Yesterday I bought a box of 15 of the white choc anc cookie dough flavour from dealz in Galway shopping centre for 10 Euro. Expiry date is 31/12/19 There was no price on dump bin but box scanned at 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭Ryath

Got the White choc and cookie ones in Mullingar today. €20 on the shelf but scanned at €15

What's with all the mispricing?

If it's on sale for €10 surely it's not hard to put up the correct label?

Or is it common for Dealz to not bother changing prices on labels?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

The white Choc and cookie dough scanned as €15 in Dealz Blackpool too. Labeled €20 on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Patsy167

If anyone spots these in Dublin city centre stores, I (and many others I'm sure) would be very grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭targus

Shpongler wrote:
    The white Choc and cookie dough scanned as €15 in Dealz Blackpool too. Labeled €20 on the shelf.

Omni has them advertised for €20, scanned at €10 on Monday, now scanning at €15. Anyone know where I could pick up some more for €10?

targus wrote: »
    Omni has them advertised for €20, scanned at €10 on Monday, now scanning at €15. Anyone know where I could pick up some more for €10?

it was a mistake on the system. you got lucky.

15 for 15 is the price that it's supposed to be at I believe.

I'm curious how many other things in there are scanning cheaper than label :)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Dunnes are selling a 15 box for €17.

With with a €5 off €25 voucher, along with some necessary everyday purchases (e.g. eggs, milk, bread) - it's good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭Ryath

donnyvegas wrote: »

With with a €5 off €25 voucher, along with some necessary everyday purchases (e.g. eggs, milk, bread) - it's good value.

What flavours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

donnyvegas wrote: »

What size the 55g or 45g?

Advertisement