Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing back spent bullet casings from USA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

ECO_Mental wrote:
    Thanks guys.....just boarding the plane now and I brought them anyway the missues was adamant that it shouldn't be a problem........and who an I to tell her! I told her I'll visit her in jail not a problem. Let ye all know in 6 hours time, gulp.

I hope you put them in her bag :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    ECO_Mental wrote:
    Thanks guys.....just boarding the plane now and I brought them anyway the missues was adamant that it shouldn't be a problem........and who an I to tell her! I told her I'll visit her in jail not a problem. Let ye all know in 6 hours time, gulp.

I hope you put them in her bag :)

Yes I did..I made sure of it.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Safe trip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I made it..no problems :)

Going through the customs gate I tried to act as casual as possible but these lads can spot dodgy lads trying to look casual all day long.

It was 6am in the morning also so I presume they didn't want too much hassle

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    I made it..no problems :)

Going through the customs gate I tried to act as casual as possible but these lads can spot dodgy lads trying to look casual all day long.

It was 6am in the morning also so I presume they didn't want too much hassle

That saves me scanning the pages looking for headlines like "female terrorist caught" :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,640 ✭✭✭✭josip

Glad to hear you made it.
    I found a 150mm shell casing in my father in law's basement a couple of years ago.
    I might give it a go.

Advertisement