Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Bolters

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I don't think Bryne will fly. Unless something happens to Carberry/Sexton

He might have his holidays over that direction, along with McGrath....just in case :-)

Murray/Marmion
    Sexton/Carberry

With Carberry cover for 9 and 10......

I expect them to have the likes of Addison, Conway on the plane as they can cover a number of positions.....

Bolters for WC at this stage? can't really see any.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    He might have his holidays over that direction, along with McGrath....just in case :-)

I know you were joking, and I smiled. But WR actually don't allow an injury replacement to link up with their team for 48 hours, specifically so no team has a geographic advantage when getting subs in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

What's the view on the Ulster wing Aaron Sexton as a potential bolter?

I see he is starting for the Irish 20s this weekend, looks a superb athlete the couple of times I've seen him, and notice he is getting into Ulster senior squads now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    What's the view on the Ulster wing Aaron Sexton as a potential bolter?

I see he is starting for the Irish 20s this weekend, looks a superb athlete the couple of times I've seen him, and notice he is getting into Ulster senior squads now.
    No chance. He is still in school. He isnt playing for Irelands under 20s this weekend. He is playing for the under 19s. No one still attending secondary school plays for the 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

So over a month out who are the bolters. Kleyn and Carthy. Someone said Klein but not sure about Carthy. Adison still in with a chance.

If we'd done this for England it would have much more fun. Ruaridh McConnochie, Willi Heinz, Lewis Ludlam and Jack Singleton.

• Advertisement
Advertisement