Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 FSA H2H League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Green&Red wrote: »
    You and I have a big game next week

We against each other? Interesting. Might have to use a chip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭duefrine

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Just noticed that this league is played out to GW38 and decided on points.

The only other one I played before done up to GW36 and then with Top 4 done semi finals / finals with 37/38 respectively.

What is the prize format of this league?

It is extremely tight at the top and will be great watching it unfold towards end of season.

Total pot is 280 euro

Payout for the league is .....
    First 75% = 210 euro ..
    Second 25% = 70 euro

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

We against each other? Interesting. Might have to use a chip :)

Given the way my chips have gone this year you should hope I use a chip

WC GW6 2.2m
    TC GW31 1.6m
    FH GW32 2.9m

FH being my favourite, it gave me the most hope and the biggest crushing of my little heart

Given the way my chips have gone this year you should hope I use a chip

WC GW6 2.2m
    TC GW31 1.6m
    FH GW32 2.9m

FH being my favourite, it gave me the most hope and the biggest crushing of my little heart

Similar crushing on the FH in comparison to rivals

That goal really did a job on CSF

Edit: and Chesty, Average have come from a long way back

• Advertisement

@Klopp I thought you were dead and buried, theres a long way to run in this yet

That goal really did a job on CSF

Edit: and Chesty, Average have come from a long way back

Hazard absolutely killed me last night in everything. I should of just brought him in

@Klopp I thought you were dead and buried, theres a long way to run in this yet

Ha.

Keeping quiet this year and trying to sneak up on the inside.

I was saddened by your recent posts as you didn’t seem too concerned about me.

Ha.

Keeping quiet this year and trying to sneak up on the inside.

I was saddened by your recent posts as you didn’t seem too concerned about me.

Well I had put you in my rear view mirror before I made the mistake of playing my TC and FH

Both you and I have it in our own hands to win this

Well I had put you in my rear view mirror before I made the mistake of playing my TC and FH

Both you and I have it in our own hands to win this

I wouldn’t rule out anyone in the current top 7.

It’s been a cracking fun and very competitive league to be involved in.

• Advertisement

Huge match this weekend!!!!

Irish Kopites v Dunks of Hazard
    4th v 1st

I really need to win this as if I don’t I will be all but gone from winning it. I’m 4 points behind a loss would be 7 points with 4 weeks to go which be too much.

Will I handed you a massive advantage by transferring in Kane too early and then being too hungover today and missing the deadline instead of bringing in Lacazette

Will I handed you a massive advantage by transferring in Kane too early and then being too hungover today and missing the deadline instead of bringing in Lacazette

I did not know you were Dunks of Hazard. I had you as some one else. All is not lost, long way to go in this GW

Huge match this weekend!!!!

Irish Kopites v Dunks of Hazard
    4th v 1st

I really need to win this as if I don’t I will be all but gone from winning it. I’m 4 points behind a loss would be 7 points with 4 weeks to go which be too much.

3 points secured. The gap at the top is now 1 point.

Looking like only 1 other in the Top 5 will be winning this week too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

3 points secured. The gap at the top is now 1 point.

Looking like only 1 other in the Top 5 will be winning this week too

Yea, really enjoying this league.

I need a win soon though to stay in contention.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

scotchy wrote: »
    Yea, really enjoying this league.

I need a win soon though to stay in contention.

What’s your position and how you getting on this Gw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

What’s your position and how you getting on this Gw

Sham Rovers.

About to get beat by Elites Team unless Matt Ryan can keep a clean sheet and score for Brighton:rolleyes:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

scotchy wrote: »
    Sham Rovers.

About to get beat by Elites Team unless Matt Ryan can keep a clean sheet and score for Brighton:rolleyes:

Yes your level on points with me at the minute. Think I play you last game of the season. Hopefully we both have something to play for.

F**K me this is tight, any of the top 8 could win
    When I looked at the fixtures I saw Betty Swalloxs up next, nice one, bottom of the league
    NO - has just played their wildcard so wont have the -12 I'll have going into the GW, looking like another loss for me

A couple of make or break games today in this for some lads.

4th v 5th and 6th v 7th.

A win keeps lads in it, a loss would mean gone.

Winners will go to 61 and 60 points respectively

I’m currently leading with 63 points. I’m 40 ahead in my match but up against a quartet of Aguero, Vardy, Pogba & Laporte today while I have Sterling & Lacazette.

2nd place (Dunks of Hazard) is currently 4 off in his match with Sterling & Vardy to go v Aguero, Lacazette & Leno.

Dunks currently on 61 points.

3rd place (Elites Team) has Jota coming off bench to leave him 15 off with his Sterling v Laporte left to play.

Elite is currently on 59 points

If I can hold on today then there is potentially only 2 runners left who can catch me, 3 at most but plenty still left for 2nd place.

Biggest day of the year in this league. Good luck all.

• Advertisement

You look to be in a very very strong position.

Reckon it’s a battle for 2nd place now.

Been a very enjoyable league with plenty of managers being competitive.

A nice change from the standard league format.

You look to be in a very very strong position.

Reckon it’s a battle for 2nd place now.

Agree that my position is very strong but I wouldn’t think it’s over by any stretch. It’s a very competitive league with any team able to beat anyone, although 9J all in is not in contention he is currently beating 2nd place by a small bit,.. I plsy him next week so all not plain sailing.

Today will be crucial. I’m just hoping there is Hazard-like masterclass from some of the players I’m against today

I’m currently leading with 63 points. I’m 40 ahead in my match but up against a quartet of Aguero, Vardy, Pogba & Laporte today while I have Sterling & Lacazette.

Thats me your up against, I am currently on 91 with a good few bonus to come, unless pogba gets 15+ points for me, the 3 points are yours ...

Agreed very enjoyable league, although it didn't happen for me this year ( sitting second last at the moment ) looking forward to doing it again next season

duefrine wrote: »
    Thats me your up against, I am currently on 91 with a good few bonus to come, unless pogba gets 15+ points for me, the 3 points are yours ...

I was offline earlier, checked in after the City and was frantically doing the maths in my head. Sweating Utd got not penalty :)

It’s been a great league to be honest! Quality been very very high, which you want

In another with work & lads have it sacked off & zombie teams causing mayhem

That Aguero goal killed me yesterday, had Sterling v Aguero and was 2pts to the good going into that game
    This is one of the few leagues I have something left to play for in

Fine margins again

I see Calmwood has thrown another -8 into the mix, could’ve have done that last week

Fine margins again

I see Calmwood has thrown another -8 into the mix, could’ve have done that last week

This league is so tight.

Calmwood is 1 point ahead of me and it’s my Sterling v his Vardy to go.

Dunks has his match won (unless Vardy gets a minus score) as both are level on points but Dunks has Sterling & Vardy to go v Sterling.

Gavin Salad is not in a good position being 13 points behind, both with Sterling & Aguero but both with separate ones captained. Gavin Salad with Sterling.

Still all to play for, however I think Gavin Salad is out of the running because if his Sterling was to overcome Aguero by 13 then that should be enough to see me also win my Sterling v Vardy battle. Should I lose my battle then it will go down to the final gameweek between myself and Dunks (unless Vardy scores a minus).

Unbelievably tight

At least I’ve beaten Klopp, it’s made all the sweeter by pipping him this week (provides Vardy doesn’t get a minus) to put myself in the running for the overall win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

If we finish level on points, how is it decided - overall score or head to head record? The best I can do is in finish level with Irish Kopites.

Advertisement