Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

How bad is this rust?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭ jmreire

Good points and very true. In an ideal world I'd love to have the space/time/skills/money to do all that (or buy from Mark Cosovich and the like), but in reality I'm just going to have to take my chances and do what checks I can before buying. I did do a nut and bolt restore of a Honda Noddy once (CD175) but a much smaller project then that could be done in a shed.

I was not trying to discourage you, please don't get me wrong. Well if you have already done some restoration work ( even on a smaller scale) you will have good idea on what lies ahead.. I hope that it all works out for you..if you decide to go ahead with this project, take a few pics as you go along, and post them here. Would be very interesting to follow your progress.
    Good Luck with it !!!:)

Advertisement