Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

• Registered Users Posts: 29,502 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have heard that it is really good, for that price I'm gonna go for it, it kinda reminds me of the old WWF games in the arcade and on the SNES

Let us know your thoughts if you get a chance, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Fire Pro : you get as much as you put in , it's a pretty steep learning curve but once you get used to it's class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Some extra games added. World War Z tempting me at 7.50eur

• Registered Users Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

JimBurnley wrote: »

Was just about to post it thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Plague Tale is well worth playing at €15. Really enjoyed my playthrough last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Plague Tale is well worth playing at €15. Really enjoyed my playthrough last year.

Great game, very unique setting. Well worth 15 quid.

Has the absolute worst finale to a game I have ever played though, and its not even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭Cotts72

JimBurnley wrote: »

Is it just a multilayer or is there a campaign?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Is it just a multilayer or is there a campaign?

It's designed as a co-op game, the campaign is the MP.
    Had a quick google, you can play "solo" offline with 3 AI helpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I see the final fantasy 7 remake is down to €35, tempted at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I see the final fantasy 7 remake is down to €35, tempted at that price.

if you enjoyed the original, it's worth it. It's a solid game on it's own right, but lord knows FF games never hold their value and you'll get it for under 20 in the next 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Anyone know where to get a 12 month sub for PSN discounted ? I had a look on CD Keys and Instant Gaming and both seem to be out of stock. Don’t want to be giving Sony €60 when I got it last year for €45 in their Jan sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Little Nightmares (Complete Edition) $7.49 on the US Store is a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Jayisplay

neon123 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get a 12 month sub for PSN discounted ? I had a look on CD Keys and Instant Gaming and both seem to be out of stock. Don’t want to be giving Sony €60 when I got it last year for €45 in their Jan sale.

As far as I know it’s on the store right now with 25% off

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Jayisplay wrote: »

Ah perfect, they must have just put that offer up as I was checking over the last few days and didn’t see any offer. Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭jj880

Jayisplay wrote: »

Fack sake - bought this last week as my son was mad to play minecraft with his pals. Had a suspicion it be on sale before end of January but not this soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

jj880 wrote: »
    Fack sake - bought this last week as my son was mad to play minecraft with his pals. Had a suspicion it be on sale before end of January but not this soon.

I bought one for PSNOW in November.

Then I bought it again for €44.99 in the sale yesterday and it just added a year onto the end date of my subscription.
    It might work the same with PSPlus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

JimmyVik wrote: »
    I bought one for PSNOW in November.

Then I bought it again for €44.99 in the sale yesterday and it just added a year onto the end date of my subscription.
    It might work the same with PSPlus.

It does.

It does.

Thanks.

Wasnt sure if it would.
    A friend just tried it and sais it wouldnt work. When he went to buy it it just said "Owned" and he couldnt add it to his basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanks.

Wasnt sure if it would.
    A friend just tried it and sais it wouldnt work. When he went to buy it it just said "Owned" and he couldnt add it to his basket.

Great news that it does add it on guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,180 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The Yakuza series is great value on the PS store sale at the minute. If anyone has been wanting to give the series a go now is the time.

The remake of the original Yakuza game (Yakuza Kiwami) is €5.99.
    Kiwami 2 (Yakuza 2 remake) is €11.99
    The remastered collection (Remasters of Yakuza 3-5) is €29.99.
    Yakuza 6 is also only €11.99

Selling the first one for only €6 is like a drug dealer giving the first hit for free to get you hooked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Oat23 wrote: »
    The Yakuza series is great value on the PS store sale at the minute. If anyone has been wanting to give the series a go now is the time.

Selling the first one for only €6 is like a drug dealer giving the first hit for free to get you hooked :pac:
    Bought the 1st Kiwami on your recommendation. Now kinda expecting them all to show up on PSNow because that's roughly been my luck recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

Might sound like a stupid question but is it best to start at the first and work through?

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Bought the 1st Kiwami on your recommendation. Now kinda expecting them all to show up on PSNow because that's roughly been my luck recently.

Don't forget about Zero.

They're all on Game Pass if you have a sub for it on Xbox or PC. Remastered Collection goes up at the end of the month and 6 goes up in March.

Are they not on PSNow already ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Are they not on PSNow already ?
    PS3 versions of 4 & 5 are all that’s up there at the minute.

PS3 versions of 4 & 5 are all that’s up there at the minute.

That is really daft considering a lot of them are 'Playstation Hits' titles.

Kiwami 1, 2, Yakuza 6 & Zero are anyway as I have the physical hits versions of the 4.

That is really daft considering a lot of them are 'Playstation Hits' titles.

Kiwami 1, 2, Yakuza 6 & Zero are anyway as I have the physical hits versions of the 4.

Of the 9 Yakuza games on PS4, including Judgment and the Fist of the North Star spin off, 3, 4, 5 and Judgment aren't on Hits.

Of the 9 Yakuza games on PS4, including Judgment and the Fist of the North Star spin off, 3, 4, 5 and Judgment aren't on Hits.

3-5 is sort of understandable since they were released as a collection. 3 games for the price of one was already a great deal without needing to make it a hits title.

For some reason I had assumed all hits titles would be on PS Now, although I've never even looked at the catalog of games available on that service.
    petejmk wrote: »
    Might sound like a stupid question but is it best to start at the first and work through?

Zero (released between Yakuza 5 & 6) would be considered a prequel as it takes place in the 80s before the events of the original Yakuza. For new players a lot of people recommend starting with Zero, but playing them in the order they are released is fine as well if a new player doesn't want to drop €20 on Zero instead of €6 for the original.

• Advertisement

3-5 is sort of understandable since they were released as a collection. 3 games for the price of one was already a great deal without needing to make it a hits title.

3-5 were released separately on psn as well, though at €24.99 each there is no point in buying them when the collection is regularly reduced to €29.99.

Advertisement