Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Site in undergoing maintenance now, was browsing when it stopped working.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FIFA 21 down to €35. Is it worth it lads? Haven’t played FIFA in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Lemlin wrote: »

Picked it up a few weeks ago when it was on sale and I’m enjoying it a lot. It’s my first Fifa I’ve played properly since 18/19 I think. Playing on PS5 and it feels a lot more responsive than on PS4. I don’t really play much of FUT so can’t really comment too much on that but it seem fairly the same expect you can edit your stadium a bit in it now. I’m liking the additions to career mode as well. Prob the best Fifa I’ve played in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Is We Happy Few worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Lemlin wrote: »

If you have EA Access, can do the 10 hour trial and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

titan18 wrote: »
    If you have EA Access, can do the 10 hour trial and see.

Get EA Access for a month (€4) and you can play Jedi Fallen Order for the month which is a bargain imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Is We Happy Few worth a punt?

Played it for a while on Game Pass but couldn't really get into it, seems to get mixed reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Micro machines world series is only €2.49. And i still don't want to buy it. How did they mess up such a simple game?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,158 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Cienciano wrote: »
    Micro machines world series is only €2.49. And i still don't want to buy it. How did they mess up such a simple game?

It's such a steaming pile of turd, completely shat on the legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I was tempted myself for €2.50, but it is really that bad? As a single player game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I was tempted myself for €2.50, but it is really that bad? As a single player game?

It’s mainly online only as far as I remember.

Does has local play too but just not a lot/any 1 player stuff like tournaments etc.

It got slated because of this. I highly doubt there’s many, or any, people playing it online these days but if you’re buying for local play you’ll definitely get €2.50 out of it imo.

The gameplay is still decent

• Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

coolisin wrote: »
    But considering how much fun I had with Walking Dead Onslaught Im really looking forward to Saints and Sinners.
    €19.49 for Onslaught at the moment on the PlayStation store. Hacking zombies to death with the move controllers does sound good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Micro-transaction machines

A €2.50 advertisement for NERF

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Moving Out is less than 15 quid on the PS store, and in Smyths if you are fan of physical copies. Really good game for some family multiplayer over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4) is €5 in Gamestop, €8.49 with a home delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Party crashers isn't a bad alternative to micro machines as a 4 player racer, a bit like Mashed on the ps2. It's only 79 cent

Bought Gravel Special Edition with all the dlc etc for €6

It’s a game I nearly bought at launch but was playing other things and then forgot about it.

Well am I glad I eventually picked it up. This is just brilliant. Pure arcade goodness.

If you are a bit older like myself and played and loved the Sega Rally series you are in for a treat with this one.

Graphically it’s not great but gameplay more than makes up for it imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Bought Gravel Special Edition with all the dlc etc for €6

It’s a game I nearly bought at launch but was playing other things and then forgot about it.

Well am I glad I eventually picked it up. This is just brilliant. Pure arcade goodness.

If you are a bit older like myself and played and loved the Sega Rally series you are in for a treat with this one.

Graphically it’s not great but gameplay more than makes up for it imo

Thanks for the recommendation!

Danick wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendation!

No hassle. I’m about 5 hours in and loving it. Hope you do too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Fire Pro Wrestling Deluxe edition 27 quid. Tempting me, especially after reading about the free extra rosters to download of pretty much every wrestler ever, bringing out the nostalgia when I used to follow WWF back in the day.

Anyone played it and recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Looking for a deal on a good bluetooth adaptor to hook a PS5 controller up to my PC.

Any deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Is the-witcher-3-wild-hunt any good for €8.99

https://platprices.com/en-ie/game/2736-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt

Never played a witcher game before.

And whats the difference between that and the Game of the year edition?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

JimmyVik wrote: »

Game if the year edition includes all the dlc for it. It's a brilliant game and you. Can easily sink 100 hours into it with the dlcs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭Cotts72

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Fire Pro Wrestling Deluxe edition 27 quid. Tempting me, especially after reading about the free extra rosters to download of pretty much every wrestler ever, bringing out the nostalgia when I used to follow WWF back in the day.

Interested in this also, had it years ago on the Nintendo ds lol

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭shawki

JimmyVik wrote: »

Fantastic game, there's a PS5 update coming at some point but not soon I expect, CD Projekt's focus is currently preoccupied at the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Very tempting as well. I'm not into wrestling at all but this looks very interesting. Almost pulled the trigger on this a few times but read that fights can go on quite a while which put me off. The career, customisation and management mode in the dlc sounds cool though. Would be interesting to hear recommendations as well.

Do you mean you can download wwf wrestlers from back in the day to it?

I’d be interested if you could.

I wish they brought back the old school wwf games from the N64 though. They were the ****!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Do you mean you can download wwf wrestlers from back in the day to it?

I’d be interested if you could.

I wish they brought back the old school wwf games from the N64 though. They were the ****!!

Yep...

https://www.reddit.com/r/firepro/comments/9kcmc0/how_to_download_wrestlers_in_fire_pro_wrestling/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Very tempting as well. I'm not into wrestling at all but this looks very interesting. Almost pulled the trigger on this a few times but read that fights can go on quite a while which put me off. The career, customisation and management mode in the dlc sounds cool though. Would be interesting to hear recommendations as well.

I have heard that it is really good, for that price I'm gonna go for it, it kinda reminds me of the old WWF games in the arcade and on the SNES

Advertisement