Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

I glanced off the Outer Wilds as well. I'm just not getting as much time to play these days so I haven't had the chance to sit down for 2-3 hours and really get stuck into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

I glanced off the Outer Wilds as well. I'm just not getting as much time to play these days so I haven't had the chance to sit down for 2-3 hours and really get stuck into it.

The art style, while not a deal breaker, was a real turn off for me. Nothing else about the game grabbed me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Is anyone having problems using the revoult disposable card on psn turkey store recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Is anyone having problems using the revoult disposable card on psn turkey store recently?

haven't tried in a while, it's very finicky for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

sweetie wrote: »
    haven't tried in a while, it's very finicky for sure

Think revoult changed their disposable card to MasterCard from visa. Maybe the problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,230 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Inside finally discounted.

Been wanting to try for years so bit at a fiver!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

noodler wrote: »

Its a class game, hopefully you enjoy it. I thought it was very well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

noodler wrote: »

Must do the same. Thanks for the heads up

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

fixXxer wrote: »
    Outer Wilds... I downloaded it but I just don't get it. Played for an hour and felt nothing, find the art style very off putting. Should I just go back and break the three hour barrier and see then?

I bought it when it was discounted previously having read all the excellent reviews. Clearly there's a good story in there and I love the idea of exploring but the 22 minute loop just ruins the game for me and I gave up after about 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I don't think Outer Wilds is on the Switch. Are ye talking about Outer WILDS or Outer WORLDS?

Outer Wilds gameplay

Outer Worlds gameplay

Shows I wasn't paying attention I was actually talking about Celeste my bad.

I retract my statement about Outer wilds , its amazing and well worth getting past the 22 minute loops hit me with genuine feels and the exploring is great.

Was so so on Outer worlds thought it a poor new vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

It's so frustrating that you can't buy from a web browser now. I'd vast that's how I bought the vast majority of my games. I need to be sitting on the PS4 now and browsing the shop. It's just nowhere as convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,532 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

It's so frustrating that you can't buy from a web browser now. I'd vast that's how I bought the vast majority of my games. I need to be sitting on the PS4 now and browsing the shop. It's just nowhere as convenient.

You can buy ps4 games. You can no longer buy ps3 or psv games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

No you don't. I just bought Miles form my Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MrZibi

Jut checked in case something changed since like yesterday and I don't have any issues with buying using a web browser. Add to cart, confirm password works ok just looks different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

It's the PS3 and Vita that have removed the ability to buy on the website no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Can kind of see why they'd want to declutter the PS Store interface by dropping PS3/Vita support. Almost. However, I cannot see the logic behind dropping the wishlist feature - was under the impression it would eventually come to console but, nope, the feature's been dumped entirely. Baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Can kind of see why they'd want to declutter the PS Store interface by dropping PS3/Vita support. Almost. However, I cannot see the logic behind dropping the wishlist feature - was under the impression it would eventually come to console but, nope, the feature's been dumped entirely. Baffling.

Wishlist is back in the ps5 console store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Didn’t see the news yesterday. That’s slightly better. Has there ever been a solid reason given why there was no wishlist on the PS4 itself? Any research just gives 80000000 Reddit threads going “any day now.”

Not when browsing on a PC as far as I know. Is that incorrect?

No option on the website for PS3 or Vita games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well now, there's egg on my face. I have no idea what was happening yesterday. I was following links from the pspprices site and there was no option anywhere to buy the game. Just looked now and it's working.

Thanks folks. Genuinely couldn't see any purchase options yesterday. Baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Well now, there's egg on my face. I have no idea what was happening yesterday. I was following links from the pspprices site and there was no option anywhere to buy the game. Just looked now and it's working.

Thanks folks. Genuinely couldn't see any purchase options yesterday. Baffled.

to be fair, the web store is criminally unstable and temperamental

Buttons have disappeared on me a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know cheapest place to get COD Cold War Cross Gen? Is there a cheap foreign store with it that would work?..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Anyone know cheapest place to get COD Cold War Cross Gen? Is there a cheap foreign store with it that would work?..

I just picked it up on Adverts for €60, but I think it was his last one,
    https://www.adverts.ie/playstation/ps4-ps5-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war/22114699

Just keep an eye out there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Will Super Valu not be selling it? I usually pick it up there, finish the campaign and sell to Cex for €5 or €10 less than what I paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

branners69 wrote: »
    Will Super Valu not be selling it? I usually pick it up there, finish the campaign and sell to Cex for €5 or €10 less than what I paid!

I phoned 3 sv stores in my area today and none stocked it.

branners69 wrote: »

I doubt that any of the big retailers will be selling games before level 5 is lifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

Fifa 21 + controller + Fallout 76 wastelanders
    https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8440552.htm

Marked as 70 but is scanning at 57. Great deal but get in before they realise the error.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭BalboBiggins

Fifa 21 + controller + Fallout 76 wastelanders
    https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8440552.htm

Marked as 70 but is scanning at 57. Great deal but get in before they realise the error.

I saw that earlier but Fallout seems to be sold out everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

I saw that earlier but Fallout seems to be sold out everywhere.

They give you a reservation code to come back and collect it when in.

Advertisement