Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭4goneConclusion

mrcheez wrote: »
    yep... it's only the free games that you get with PS Plus that no longer work after PS Plus expires.

I've never been a PS Plus subscriber, but I've often gotten discounts with the free 3-day trials.

Can you elaborate more on these free 3-day trials? I thought you just got the one free 14-day trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Can you elaborate more on these free 3-day trials? I thought you just got the one free 14-day trial?

I'm not sure if you can still do this but there was a way of getting free 2-day trials (not 3 day sorry) using the "Saved Data Management" link.

It then usually re-activated every 4-6 months or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdUNrggCHAY

I think this may no longer be available though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

A night in the Woods finally on sale for 14.50, tempting from what I've heard about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

PS4 DualShock 4 Controller Steel Black V2 £36.84 delivered to ireland
    https://www.shopto.net/en/ps4du20-du...c1ff041c809ae8

Once you add it to the basket, it reduces to £36.84 delivered to ireland

this is the V2 steel black version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

PS4 DualShock 4 Controller Steel Black V2 £36.84 delivered to ireland
    https://www.shopto.net/en/ps4du20-du...c1ff041c809ae8

Once you add it to the basket, it reduces to £36.84 delivered to ireland

this is the V2 steel black version

Getting a 404 on that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Thanks! Bought one just now. Great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

PlayStation Now getting a bit price cut. Not as big here but NA getting 50% off monthly. They're down to comparable subs from other now. Considering MS and Sony are teaming up for their cloud offerings can see it spreading to more countries now.

US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
    CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
    EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
    UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
    JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Couldn't see this mentioned elsewhere... 3 games being added to PlayStation Hits on Friday (20 euro RRP) - God of War, GT Sport and Uncharted Lost Legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Couldn't see this mentioned elsewhere... 3 games being added to PlayStation Hits on Friday (20 euro RRP) - God of War, GT Sport and Uncharted Lost Legacy

Everyone go get GOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

God of war gta 5 and uncharted lost legacy added to ps now btw

God of war gta 5 and uncharted lost legacy added to ps now btw

Is that like Xbox Game Pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Is that like Xbox Game Pass?

It is a streaming service, so unlike XGP you don't download and install them to your console.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You can download PS4 game on PS4 with it, but if you play on pc it's all streaming. PS3 and PS2 games are streaming only in either case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

man of medan just showed up in my library as "purchased". i didnt buy it...? Is it free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

man of medan just showed up in my library as "purchased". i didnt buy it...? Is it free?

That's very strange, some may even say sinister. I wouldn't get on any boats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Did someone gift it to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Varik wrote: »
    You can download PS4 game on PS4 with it, but if you play on pc it's all streaming. PS3 and PS2 games are streaming only in either case.

I think you can download both PS4 and PS2 (to your PS4)

PS3 is streaming only.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Did someone gift it to you?

Nope, not at all.

However, when I go into the store page, it still gives me the option to buy it.

I might let it download fully just to see what it is. Might be the demo..... but at over 50GB? I really am confused

Nope, not at all.

However, when I go into the store page, it still gives me the option to buy it.

I might let it download fully just to see what it is. Might be the demo..... but at over 50GB? I really am confused

I got a demo.

I got to the "Ready to play" stage of the download and it, indeed, was only letting me play a trial, and no trophies appeared on my profile.

Strange, I do not recall adding the demo to my library, unless I done it by mistake while browsing. Oh well. Swiftly deleted - wasn't really that interested in it

SORRY MODS.

I digress!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I got to the "Ready to play" stage of the download and it, indeed, was only letting me play a trial, and no trophies appeared on my profile.

Strange, I do not recall adding the demo to my library, unless I done it by mistake while browsing. Oh well. Swiftly deleted - wasn't really that interested in it

SORRY MODS.

I digress!

Cheers Gamer taking the 50gb hit for the team to fully investigate :) I'm really interested in that game but it's only supposed to last a few hours so a demo is a bit strange and is already on sale down to 20 euro, only out a month. Will wait for a deeper sale or until the whole series is out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

Getting the true next gen experience today, 50GB demos!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Yep, regularly on sale. check it out on the PSprices website listed above (note Season Pass is better value than buying each DLC separately if you do want to get them all), has full history of prices - Season Pass has been at €12 a few times.

Wanted to say thanks again for this - got an alert the other day and was able to get the season pass for €11.99. Now if only I get a chance to play it...

The new Mortal Kombat is free demo in the store this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

The new Mortal Kombat is free demo in the store this weekend

Pity block is still pressing a stupid button.

• Advertisement

Anyone played Little Nightmares? Had half an eye on this, now down to €5 (or €8 for complete edition)

Advertisement