Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Evolution - October 28th 2018 (Spoilers, rumours, etc)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte wasn't even up there and the ref stopped counting. Fix!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,349 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

To be fair that was a top class last woman standing match on a top class PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Great match with the correct winner

Dont say that too much on wwe

Should have been the main event

Yep, that was really good. Got me with the outcome too, after Charlotte rose from the rubble I was convinced she'd win.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

J. Marston wrote: »
    When the champ kisses the belt that means they're losing.
    sky88 wrote: »
    Charlotte seems fired up for this which generally means shes winning

giphy.webp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,556 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Good on you becky. I've to watch the rest but I saw the Becky vs Charlotte match. I'm happy Becky won.

Becky might be the most over wrestler male or female in the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Charlotte wasn't even up there and the ref stopped counting. Fix!

Refereeing has been odd all night, that along with the interference in the NXT match was just odd as these types of things are easy to write.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

That match was absolutely brilliant! Hadn't a clue who was going to win. One of the best matches of the year no doubt for me. Fair play to the both of them, well impressed with how the match went.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Good on you becky. I've to watch the rest but I saw the Becky vs Charlotte match. I'm happy Becky won.

Really was a great match. I can't stand these poxy Bella Twins though. They give me go away heat. Would love Ronda to burst them both and send them packing for good.

• Advertisement

So only 40 women on the PPV well 42 if you count run ins in the NXT match.

8/10 short of the 50 promised.

Becky might be the most over wrestler male or female in the company.

Easily. I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see how much the fans are behind her. I was rolling my eyes when renee was trying to paint becky as a horrible friend to charlotte when Ric was sick.

I don't mind Nikki, I think she's kinda underrated. Brie annoys me for whatever reason.

I don't mind Nikki, I think she's kinda underrated. Brie annoys me for whatever reason.

Brie ? You mean botch bella ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Easily. I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see how much the fans are behind her. I was rolling my eyes when renee was trying to paint becky as a horrible friend to charlotte when Ric was sick.

Its just become ridiculous how they keep trying to paint that picture

So only 40 women on the PPV well 42 if you count run ins in the NXT match.

8/10 short of the 50 promised.

2 girl refs, 2 girl commentators in Beth and Renee, Lilian, JoJo, Kayla Braxton, Chaley Caruso. :P

The one thing you can’t Criticise The Bellas on is being heels who know how to get the right kind of heel heat.

After becky Charlotte its hard to get into this

I know Ronda is a superstar and all but I agree with whoever said Charlotte and Becky should have main evented. Phenomenal match. Very enjoyable card overall I must say. Well done to all the ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Camera just caught Michael Cole texting in the middle of this match!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

How good is Ronda? Has anyone been as good, doing it as short as she has ?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Ronda vs Becky or Charlotte even Sasha down the line should be epic.

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Kurt Angle comes to mind.

I love how genuinely happy Ronda appears to be in Pro Wrestling. She loves the fans and loves the show. I'm delighted for her.

If they do the ss brand riviaily again were getting ronda and Becky please do this wwe

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Kurt Angle comes to mind as someone who took to pro wrestling with ease. it's hard to dislike ronda when you see her doing house shows and how much of a genuine fan of wrestling she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Becky Charlotte was a classic tonight.. honestly think it’s the best women’s rivalry ever

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Omackeral wrote: »
    I know Ronda is a superstar and all but I agree with whoever said Charlotte and Becky should have main evented.

Nah, it was always going to end with a "happy" moment, so once Becky was winning, that killed their chance of main eventing. Can't have that closing shot of everyone celebrating Becky's win, given her current character.

Enjoyable show. Great mix of nostalgia and action. Becky/Charlotte was brilliant, with a brutal ending.

One of my favourite moments was beth and rennes face forced to promote crown jewel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Floppybits

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Becky Charlotte was a classic tonight.. honestly think it’s the best women’s rivalry ever

Becky should have nailed Rhonda with the belt at the end. 😀

• Advertisement

No matter how over Becky is my money is still on a Charlotte vs Ronda WM match.

Advertisement