Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Other hobbies/Obsessions?

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭ traco

Sadly my verbal abilities are even worse than my driving skills. That said the 25 year old design is magical.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭ Cienciano

The perfect 2 car garage imho, beautiful Mercedes luxury tourer and a convertible sports car. Throw in something like a ducati streetfighter and it's everything I'd ever need!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 58,092 CMod ✭✭✭✭ unkel

Nice post! The Boxster is a brilliant drivers car. Had mine for 5 years. The only thing better would be an electric Boxster. And I hope Porsche won't bother wasting money paying a famous film music composer to make up a fake engine sound for it. Sure we'll miss the sound of the flat six that has been around for nearly 100 years, but we'll get over it and rejoice on the new superior car...

"Wind is Ireland's oil" - An Taoiseach, 25/05/2022

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ Lorddrakul

For the model makers and aviators alike, from the Planes That Never Flew pile...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 58,092 CMod ✭✭✭✭ unkel

Used to do that myself, there is literally nobody out there at 6-8AM on a Saturday morning 😁

Used to go for a day long hike after the spin. Miss doing both.

"Wind is Ireland's oil" - An Taoiseach, 25/05/2022

Advertisement