Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollow Knight

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Posted in the sequel's own thread, but silksong has been delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,460 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

White Palace can get in the bin. IN THE BIN! And **** Silksong too, preorder cancelled.

Hiveblood charm really helps so it's just a matter patience but Jaysus!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

White Palace is child's play compared to what the game asks of you in the Godhome DLC asks for you to do. Lets just say that the second form of Grim is very easy in comparison and god help you if you've beaten Zote before trying it.

As someone who beat Punchout!! and Battletoads recently, I noped out on this DLC when I got to the final part of it.

Finished white Palace, got void heart, got 2nd ending and going for the 3rd now against Radiance, she's tough but only had a few goes. I think I'll move onto other games once i beat her and come back to the dlc when i get that HK itch.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Had to remind myself what place you're talking about but ... oh, the White Palace. That's the path of pain, right? I think I got about a third through that and oh-my-god-it's-still-going. Jesus I hard nope'd outta that.

• Advertisement

Just googled it, so that's the path of pain I've been reading about, thought that was something else. Yeah, went on forever but Jesus, the joy on reaching the pale king and getting that lovely lore cutscene made it.... Kind of worth it.

Advertisement