Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hulkamania running wild again - WWE reinstates Hogan into the Hall of Fame

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well Benoit is different in my mind. Hogan may be a poor enough person but a murderer he isn't. I have avoided watching Benoit matches where it's one on one, but will watch if it's a multi man match where he isn't the main focus.

Agree totally cant watch a benoit match were hes the focus especially a promo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

After watching Concussion, the portrayals of those suffering from what Benoit suffered from himself left me deeply unsettled.

No excuses for what Benoit did and the WWE's attitude towards him I don't dispute, but it's such a complex situation. Jericho's attitude is on the money for me.

Hogan has his full faculties still as far as I know, take that as you want.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Hulk Hogan the character and wrestler definitely belongs in the HOF

F*ck Terry Bollea though. An awful awful man. Aside from the politics, the weird relationship with his daughter, the non stop lying and the casual racism, him looking to cash in on his son crippling a young man called John Graziano was beyond the pale. Was found angling his son for a reality show on the back of it. Graziano needs 24/7 care but Hogan reckons that's part of God's plan and it happened for a reason such as he was bad in a past life or whatever, brother. He's a scum bag. Cunt Hogan indeed.

Yeah, I have to be honest, that's always been the 'breaker' for me with Hogan. Nothing to do with racism at all. Sure we see casual racism in most people (especially over a certain age group) but it's rarely actually meant as, or held as, genuine racism.

But the comments he made about going straight into a reality show for his son and brushing off ruining someone's life is the thing I still find shocking. Amazed that it doesn't get mentioned everytime Hogan is mentioned. Seems to have been very much buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I can't imagine how dumb the apology in front of WWE cameras must have been. Glad performers are distancing themselves from him as I'm sure WWE would love New Day to endorse him in an on screen return.
    He's one of the least sincere and all round piece of sh*t people in wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

ERG89 wrote: »
    I can't imagine how dumb the apology in front of WWE cameras must have been. Glad performers are distancing themselves from him as I'm sure WWE would love New Day to endorse him in an on screen return.
    He's one of the least sincere and all round piece of sh*t people in wrestling.

According to WWE there were no cameras present. Yeah hulk hogan the character is a legend in whatever Vince wants to call it now. The human behind the character has been shown by other posters to be a horrible human being. I can't believe he used the ray lewis excuse on the young lad who is in a bad way because of his idiot son.

• Advertisement
Advertisement