Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon prime day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Supposedly get a £10 credit if signing in to the Amazon app the first time with a Prime account. Might be handy for anyone who created a new account to get the free trial ;)

That voucher doesn't come through until the 8th August I believe so can't be used in this sale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Email confirmation?

Got mine exactly 24hrs after ordering the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Supposedly get a £10 credit if signing in to the Amazon app the first time with a Prime account. Might be handy for anyone who created a new account to get the free trial ;)

Pretty sure the deal has already expired

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Price dropped to 280GBP now. I'd go to support with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

xtal191 wrote: »
    Got mine exactly 24hrs after ordering the voucher

Feck it.
    If mine comes before the deal expires, I'll buy the Nvidia Shield :)
    8 hours left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

got a logitech c920HD Pro webcam for 28 pounds ( prime price ) = not bad for a full hd with onboard h.264

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Just got my £10 credit exactly 24hrs later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Offer with free credit is over now.

Question about prime trial - can i cancel it straight away and keep it for the rest of the 30 days or do i have to keep it all the time on and cancel before 30th day?

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

loki7777 wrote: »
    Offer with free credit is over now.

Question about prime trial - can i cancel it straight away and keep it for the rest of the 30 days or do i have to keep it all the time on and cancel before 30th day?

Cancel straight away. It will very clearly give you the option to "End benefits and cancel my subscription on August X". Or something to that affect.

I actually thought I had a free trial awaiting me, so I clicked to "try prime". Then revolute notified me I had paid Amazon £8 or whatever. So I added stuff to my cart, was ready to pay, canceled prime for a full refund, and then order my stuff at the discount price.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I tried that, it's not available any more, you have to end benefits immediately it says or get an email reminded before renewal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Still no sign of the prime subscription annual discount ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

km79 wrote: »
    ?
    Can only see 30 days ?

It's on the main page if you scroll down

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

That 20% off link worked great!

Got a new motherboard for my PC on it's way for £18.

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

If you cancel prime now you lose the benefits. Better to just click for a reminder.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

Bummer..was on waitlist for small drone but didn't get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

looking for a powerbank and all of them dont seem to ship to ireland or even parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

4real wrote: »
    looking for a powerbank and all of them dont seem to ship to ireland or even parcel motel?

I've gotten them through address pal before with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

sugarman wrote: »
    Stupid question, if I order something temporarily out of stock of stock at the prime sale price now will I actually get it for the sale price? I know they dont charge until the item is dispatched.:o

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Is there anyone tech savy on here who could advise me are any of the mid range laptops on offer actually good bargains?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I've gotten them through address pal before with no problems

Lot of battery stuff doesn't seem to ship any more. I wanted to get one of those powerbanks that you can jump start a car with, pretty much none will ship to Ireland or to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

blastman wrote: »
    Lot of battery stuff doesn't seem to ship any more. I wanted to get one of those powerbanks that you can jump start a car with, pretty much none will ship to Ireland or to PM.

Could give AddressPal a go?

Slightly less convenient but their delivery point for UK is in London.

Could help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I was able to get camera batteries via addresspal recently so worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

thanks guys, AddressPal worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Wheety wrote: »
    If you cancel prime now you lose the benefits. Better to just click for a reminder.
    No, you don't. You keep them until your membership expires, even if you cancel in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads is Kindle Unlimited a part of prime or an extra 10 euro a month on top of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

One of my orders was dispatched earlier and I checked for the tracking, they are using I-parcel. Wasn’t it on here that I read horror stories about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

adox wrote:
    One of my orders was dispatched earlier and I checked for the tracking, they are using I-parcel. Wasn’t it on here that I read horror stories about them?

Yep and I just got the same notification. I guess my son may say goodbye to his nappies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Yep and I just got the same notification. I guess my son may say goodbye to his nappies :(

A good excuse to get him toilet trained :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Got an Asus Zenbook for 699-reduced from 999. Been looking for a new laptop for ages and it was one that I had my eye on. And it had only recently been reduced from 1099!

Can you link me to this deal - can’t seem to find it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement