Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EXPIRED] Dublin Airport Fast Track (Vodafone offer)

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Stiofain2006

Going to Liverpool this evening so if any Liverpool fans (or even Utd 😜) want to PM a code my way it would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Travelling next week, if there are any codes going I'd be very grateful for a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

If anyone is feeling generous and would like to give me a code, I would really appreciate it! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Would love 2 codes if there were any going spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

If anyone has one code spare please could I have it? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MB05

How do you get on to their mailing list? My sister got an email with the code a few days ago and she doesn't remember signing up to anything. I thought maybe it was the Loop as she might have ordered something for collection at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

MB05 wrote: »
    How do you get on to their mailing list? My sister got an email with the code a few days ago and she doesn't remember signing up to anything. I thought maybe it was the Loop as she might have ordered something for collection at some point.

I used their car park twice, thats the only time I used my email on their site so that must of been it.

Are these codes still on the go?

Looking for a pair if anyone can help please.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

TheTorment wrote: »
    Are these codes still on the go?

Looking for a pair if anyone can help please.
    Offer from Vodafone ended about a month ago

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

We dont have [Expired] tags in the requests forum, but I have updated the title instead.

• Advertisement

I know the Vodafone one has expired but if anyone has another code from DAA that they dont need, my parents could do with one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

If there are any of these left floating around it would be greatly appreciated :-)

Still looking for 1 more too please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

I am looking too, on the off chance that anyone has one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Flying out on Thursday morning if anyone has a spare code? 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Is it possible to get 2 spare codes. Would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

same - looking for a code if anyone has one to spare .. I had one previously but gave it away .. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Looking for 2, 4 or 1 code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Lads. It's done. It's over. The offer expired. There is no more codes. For god's sake let the thread die peacefully! 😶

Advertisement