Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/R/Tist in the Spotlight - skyblue46

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

OOnegative wrote: »
    Your getting Tayto, the food of Kings, what more do you need!!

Don't mention King...sacrilege :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

King are called King for a reason.

Taytos are the food of peasants.

Lazare wrote: »
    King are called King for a reason.

Taytos are the food of peasants.

The food of the people! I'll be having none of this royalty business this week. ...or any week! Tiocfaidh ar la ;-)

So my time here is up. Thankfully a reward is that I get to pick the next target!!! :-) I'll throw in a few questions too to get the ball rolling. So without any further ado let me introduce the King of Pain, a man who embraces hurt in a manner which puts the most extreme masochist to shame, a man setting quality PBs for fun, taking on tough courses, a man of many contributions on Boards, a man already a favourite of so many here in such a short space of time, but most importantly he's the man with the baba! Welcome Swashbuckler!!

1. How many more babas would you like to have?

2. What's your favourite TV sport?

3. Were you on any school sports teams?

4. Can you ever imagine having a smile in a finisher pic or would that mean you didn't try hard enough?

5. Have you any plans to take on the deeper fields in Dublin races?

6. Will you run a marathon?

7. Where did you get the idea of having a highly paid coach?

8. Do you watch Love Island?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement