Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manifest - NBC-US pace (**Spoilers**)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,349 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 4 part 1 drops tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 17,281 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Four episodes in and it's a bit of drudge, just more mystery after mystery and no answers

I hope to god they tie everything together

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished watching.

I honestly think they could've done the whole season in in 10-13 episodes.

How many times did Angelina come back from apparent death? 10 episodes and, including the bridge, 3 times. And she's still going.

Wonder if they'll bring Zeke back or have a vision with him somehow.

So they are rounding up all 828ers and go for the ones in the hospital and the secret lab and looks like other places before going after the most well known ones, the Stones?

Guessing it'll come down to Sapphire powered Cal vs Sapphire powered Angelina, who I'm guessing will use a load of fake callings in the last 10 episodes, along with her "dying" a few more times.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,461 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I thought season 3 was pretty poor, but season 4 was a bit better. Angelina is like Jason Voorhies. 🙂

They are kind making sh*t up as they go along though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I get the impression that she was never meant to be the centre of attention in Manifest as a whole, and that the writers decided to change her role after a drunken session leading up to the final season. 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished the final 10 episodes. It was not well written or paced. It was all over the place.

Spoilers will reference the ending

Even with the time jumps between episodes there were times where something seemed to happen that felt like we missed something. Like Daly being kept hidden with the head of the detention centre denying he was there, then the next episode they have a live stream set up in the lab.

Saanvi gets out no problem and no one else around to stop them going to get her. What happened the rest of the bad ones from that lab that were making her work?

Ben supposedly having to save Angelina in order to save the world only for her to disintegrate anyway.

Then going all Langoliers with the ending. I kind of expected that's where they were heading.

There was something else that ended that way recently as well, though can't remember what it was, but I remember thinking I'm not a fan of undoing events from a whole series. It's as if Bobby just stepped out of the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,281 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well that was a stupid cop out finale - was that the writers plan all along???

Advertisement