Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation for Surveyor / Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

I have a great recommendation. pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

SauNewb wrote: »
    Hi Muahahaha, would you be able to PM myself the details also?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SauNewb

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Joolz30

Hi

Would anyone have a recommendation for South Dublin?

Thanks 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Muahahaha wrote: »
    ^PM sent

Hi could you send me the surveyors details too please ?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Joolz30 wrote: »
    Hi

Would anyone have a recommendation for South Dublin?

Thanks ��
    Summer2020 wrote: »
    Hi could you send me the surveyors details too please ?

Thanks

PM sent to both of you

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

PM sent to both of you

pls pm me as well, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Cocobeans101

Sorry forgot to get back on this. The survery completed was e290 inclusive of VAT, not e230. It was a pre purchase survey which included:-

Foundations, Pyrite, External Walls, Balconies, Roof Coverings, Chimneys, Velux Windows, Roof Structure, Gutters, Attic space, Insulation, Ventilation, Internal Walls, Ceilings, Wet Rot, Dry Rot, Infestations, Rising Damp, Windows, Doors, Floors, Electrical RECI Certification, Heating System, Plumbing, Drains, External Works, Flooding Possibility and Radon Gas Probability.

Aside from that I had prepared 16 different questions about the property that I wanted the surveyor to give his opinion on. He answered them all to my satisfaction and I got useful information on what the house needs in the short and medium term. The report ran to 31 pages in total.

PM sent.

Would you please PM me too? Thanks

pls pm me as well, thanks
    Would you please PM me too? Thanks

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Any reccomendation for a pre-purchase plumbing survey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭twiddleypop

Any reccomendation for a pre-purchase plumbing survey?

No but its a great idea to get one and I wish I had!

Other people people looking for a prepurchase building surveyor should not presume that they will look at the plumbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭wildswan

Sorry forgot to get back on this. The survery completed was e290 inclusive of VAT, not e230. It was a pre purchase survey which included:-

Foundations, Pyrite, External Walls, Balconies, Roof Coverings, Chimneys, Velux Windows, Roof Structure, Gutters, Attic space, Insulation, Ventilation, Internal Walls, Ceilings, Wet Rot, Dry Rot, Infestations, Rising Damp, Windows, Doors, Floors, Electrical RECI Certification, Heating System, Plumbing, Drains, External Works, Flooding Possibility and Radon Gas Probability.

Aside from that I had prepared 16 different questions about the property that I wanted the surveyor to give his opinion on. He answered them all to my satisfaction and I got useful information on what the house needs in the short and medium term. The report ran to 31 pages in total.

PM sent.

Sorry I know this thread's been around a while, but just went sale agreed and looking for a decent surveyor (for property in D12)

Would it be possible to PM me the details?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 30 KBH2020

Am piggybacking onto this :) Muahahaha could you also PM me the details please?

KBH2020 wrote: »
    Am piggybacking onto this :) Muahahaha could you also PM me the details please?

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Could you pm recommendation please?
    Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭kalkat2002

Good afternoon Muahahaha,
    Could you please pm the details
    Thanks in advance

kalkat2002 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Muahahaha,
    Could you please pm the details
    Thanks in advance

no problems, done

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭kalkat2002

no problems, done

Thanks !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

also me pls

• Advertisement

Doop wrote: »
    also me pls

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭InPsyDer

Would be very grateful for PMs to recommend a good structural surveyor, will be for Dublin 12 area, thanks so much!

InPsyDer wrote: »
    Would be very grateful for PMs to recommend a good structural surveyor, will be for Dublin 12 area, thanks so much!

sent you a PM just there

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭brio09

If you google search for "surveyor dublin" - you'll see # of reviews per surveyor. i went with the highest reviewed one (around 650 at the time I write this). i talked to 3-4 more, but none were as good. this top one was amazing and would strongly recommend it. hope this helps you find a great surveyor fast without the need to PM me or others.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭brio09

brio09 wrote: »
    If you google search for "surveyor dublin" - you'll see # of reviews per surveyor. i went with the highest reviewed one (around 650 at the time I write this). i talked to 3-4 more, but none were as good. this top one was amazing and would strongly recommend it. hope this helps you find a great surveyor fast without the need to PM me or others.

actually, i'm not sure if this is ok given the forum rules. please let me know if i should delete the post

• Registered Users Posts: 10 nierc

Hi guys, I'd appreciate any recommendation for pre-purchase structural surveyor, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ireland2023

me too pls

• Registered Users Posts: 1 grex

I know it's a very old thread, but I'm in need of finding a good pre-purchase surveyor.

@Muahahaha, could you be so kind and share the details of the one who worked for you and who you recommended earlier, please?

TIA

As far as I know he has now retired as he was close to that age in 2019 and his website is now down

• Advertisement
Advertisement