Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junior Rugby [Social Rugby] Season 2018/2019

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I loved playing on the Lansdowne artificial pitch and I was a lumbering, wobbling, and jiggling loose head

Just saying a loose head would be enough the rest is implied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

ArmchairQB wrote: »
    Bective in line for new clubhouse over the next few years the car park will go and clubhouse moved forward as Wesley’s is at other end with multi storey apartments possibly going behind where existing clubhouse is, planning permission granted and lapsed and think Re applied for but maybe still a few years away
    Theyve been in line for one for years and have had plans drawn up etc etc and hasnt been done. Would hold my breath until construction work starts.

salmocab wrote: »
    Just saying a loose head would be enough the rest is implied

Nah, you've these modern almost fit loose heads these days. They actually try to make it to the next ruck!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Nah, you've these modern almost fit loose heads these days. They actually try to make it to the next ruck!!!

One ruck a half and most line outs that’s the salmocab way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭D14Rugby

I loved playing on the Lansdowne artificial pitch and I was a lumbering, wobbling, and jiggling loose head

The new one I assume?

• Advertisement

D14Rugby wrote: »
    The new one I assume?

The one from 8-9 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭D14Rugby

The one from 8-9 years ago

Then you're probably the only person to ever play on thta pitch and say you liked it. That pitch was awful

D14Rugby wrote: »
    Then you're probably the only person to ever play on thta pitch and say you liked it. That pitch was awful

It was brand new when I played on it and never had any complaints. Now UCD's pitch on the other hand...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭GavMan

It was brand new when I played on it and never had any complaints. Now UCD's pitch on the other hand...

They were the exact same (3G). I've found both to be fine. I prefer grass but I never had much of an issue. 4G (Nure, Donnybrook, New Lansdowne, etc) is a stepup again from 3G and again I like it. You do get some grazes but I find getting around so much easier that I get through more work

GavMan wrote: »
    They were the exact same (3G). I've found both to be fine. I prefer grass but I never had much of an issue. 4G (Nure, Donnybrook, New Lansdowne, etc) is a stepup again from 3G and again I like it. You do get some grazes but I find getting around so much easier that I get through more work

UCD had the Bowl and one with the little beads from hell

• Advertisement
Advertisement