Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE sacks Big Cass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Wow. Intrigued to hear what's behind this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wow. I thought he was awful, still do, but surprised they released him and didn't continue forcing him on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Well that is some hell of a suprise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

No wishing him well in his future endeavours either.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Pentecost wrote: »

Just noticed that now. Strange that it wasn't tacked on.

• Advertisement

Simple case of he asked for & got his release? Or something else at play?

Also maybe worth splitting the post from here & the news thread into it's own thread?

Enzo just posted this coincidence maybe ha

https://twitter.com/real1/status/1009149484129910784?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Must've been a bad boy if he didn't get the future endeavours line.

Wasnt there a story were he continued the attack on the mini daniel bryan without approval

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Simple case of he asked for & got his release? Or something else at play?

Also maybe worth splitting the post from here & the news thread into it's own thread?

No way he asked for it. In the middle of a push in a position he had no right or enough talent to be in, he would have been laughing all the way to the bank. He must have messed up bad.

Rumour has it he has a short temper :pac:

• Advertisement

Well I'm sure SlickRic, wherever he is, must be delighted that Cass has been canned by the company.

Not that it's nice seeing someone lose their job BEFORE anyone jumps at me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

sky88 wrote: »
    Wasnt there a story were he continued the attack on the mini daniel bryan without approval

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/big-cass-trouble-little-person/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pentecost wrote: »

11t0jvd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

A necessary thinning of the herd.....I'm shocked. Nothing against Cass and I'm on record here saying he has potential, but to be brutal he was taking up a spot that he couldn't carry on a stacked roster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://mobile.twitter.com/wonf4w/status/1009167780493582341?s=21

Melt wr saying Vince called a roster meeting today and sacked Cass.

How bad did he have to do to get sacked like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The way metlzer puts it it sounds like Vince did it infront of the roster. Jesus that's cold.

So he gets dumped by Carmella and does his ACL and gets fired. Jesus if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck.

I really cant believe he was with the company for 7 years

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The way metlzer puts it it sounds like Vince did it infront of the roster. Jesus that's cold.

And yet oddly, it's something I can definitely picture Vince doing..

I really cant believe he was with the company for 7 years

Who taught out of enzo, Carmella, and big cass that Carmella would be the one to actually be still there AND get wins over two of the hottest women in the company and be the women's champion on smackdown ? I didn't think that I'll tell ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Going into business for yourself must be the ultimate no no to be fair. Don't do what your told and your out.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And yet oddly, it's something I can definitely picture Vince doing..

Oh I'm sure big cass isn't the first person and Vince didn't get WWE to where it is by being all sweetness and light.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Itssoeasy wrote:

He says a meeting I assume it was Vince & others outside the roster as Cass wasn't at the taping according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider but worked the Smackdown house show last night.

Going into business for yourself must be the ultimate no no to be fair. Don't do what your told and your out.

Well yeah especially when you're low on the flowchart of pull. I'm sure bigger names might get more leeway but if you are on the level of big cass, if you are told to do something you say how high Mr McMahon.

ERG89 wrote: »
    He says a meeting I assume it was Vince & others outside the roster as Cass wasn't at the taping according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider but worked the Smackdown house show last night.

Well fair enough but it's still fairly cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Well yeah especially when you're low on the flowchart of pull. I'm sure bigger names might get more leeway but if you are on the level of big cass, if you are told to do something you say how high Mr McMahon.

Like KO + Sami

So is Big Cass a one off, or are there more releases coming down the line?

Who taught out of enzo, Carmella, and big cass that Carmella would be the one to actually be still there AND get wins over two of the hottest women in the company and be the women's champion on smackdown ? I didn't think that I'll tell ya.

She was probably the better wrestler and character too all round

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Well fair enough but it's still fairly cold.

Why?
    He used to get the head of talent relations to give the push so I don't see what changed.
    I imagine he met with others to discuss Cass behaviour & made the choice.
    It wasn't done in front of the roster or due to the roster being so competitive now :rolleyes:

She was probably the better wrestler and character too all round

As below average as Cass is he's a far better wrestler than she will ever be; she is the drizzlin sh!ts

20032up.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

To be honest, i didnt think he was good in the ring and definitely not on the mic and without Enzo with him on the mic, i think it was only a matter of time

Advertisement