Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER - your recommendations when buying

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 remi76

Everything is depend from point of view and personal expectations. I know people which love having to a big house and to save a money they not heat up unused rooms. Many times I've seen they have a problem with mold and their children have asthma but they planning to have new extension, instead isolate wet, cold walls. IMHO I prefer have smaller but cosier house. JimmyVik is right, but its make a sense If I you will have a spare money. I would be looking for bargain with lower BER rating and modified them to my purposes. But If you don't have a knowledge or money I wouldn't go this way. If you don't have a knowledge, find some good engineer who would tell you it make a sense or not. Sometimes cost of modification in not proportional to hassle than to buying better property for a higher price.

Advertisement