Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox in your balls.

Options
  • 09-06-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭

I’ve always had a low hanging set of clockweights. Happy enough with my twig and berries in general, but I now find myself back on the ‘dating scene’ as a man in his mid-50’s, and have become slightly self-conscious about my nutpurse losing its fight against gravity and age. Even when you do shave your sac, you can’t say the scrotum is an attractive part of the male anatomy. You don’t want a lady venturing down there and finding out your plums are trying to become friends with your kneecaps.

So I was reading recently that you can now get Botox injected into your porridge pouches. Apparently they tighten up and lose that unattractive wrinkly appearance. The version is called Scrotox. Was wondering if any of the good folk of AH have had the procedure done, and if so, would you recommend it? Was your lover impressed with the taut nature of your bollocks? And if you haven’t, would you consider it?

Not looking for medical advice obviously.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭passatman86

I just logd in to say that is the funniest post I ever read on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Load of bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

"taut nature of your bollocks"

One of best lines I've ever read on boards over the years :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭AllForIt

No needle is coming anywhere near my scrotum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Are you not saving yourself for your next wife, you fiend of sin?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Are you not saving yourself for your next wife, you fiend of sin?

Doubt I’ll get married again. One of those is enough for any sane person. No, having great fun sinking the one-eyed purple warrior in wet bosca.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Your crazy like a coconut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Low swingers are prized but making friends with your kneecaps...?
    inject the pouch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Never want a needle near my pair.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I wouldn't have the balls for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

Don`t think many women your age would care tbh, their t*ts are probably doing the same

Best of luck with your saggy balls

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭deisedav

True or not that fella is a seriously chap

Are you Ross O Carroll Kelly by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,257 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I’ve always had a low hanging set of clockweights. Happy enough with my twig and berries in general, but I now find myself back on the ‘dating scene’ as a man in his mid-50’s, and have become slightly self-conscious about my nutpurse losing its fight against gravity and age. Even when you do shave your sac, you can’t say the scrotum is an attractive part of the male anatomy. You don’t want a lady venturing down there and finding out your plums are trying to become friends with your kneecaps.

So I was reading recently that you can now get Botox injected into your porridge pouches. Apparently they tighten up and lose that unattractive wrinkly appearance. The version is called Scrotox. Was wondering if any of the good folk of AH have had the procedure done, and if so, would you recommend it? Was your lover impressed with the taut nature of your bollocks? And if you haven’t, would you consider it?

You've actually used nine different synonyms for scrotum there.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Is your name Barry, OP? Barrys teabags have plastic in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭limnam

Stigura wrote: »
    Is your name Barry, OP? Barrys teabags have plastic in them.

I'd say the last thing this fella should be doing is tea bagging tbh.

That's why I think he's the Rossmeister.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Look at you with your big fancy words ya nutbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

For people that love making puns this thread is low hanging fruit

limnam wrote: »
    I'd say the last thing this fella should be doing is tea bagging tbh.

No, the chicken skin handbag isn’t designed for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,709 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Scrotox

/end thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

JohhnFlash - never change.

Unfortunately I can't offer you any advice on botox on the oul "Clockweights" - I'd imagine it wouldn't change the hanging nature tho, just will smooth them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

There must be something better than getting a needle stuck in your balls you can do to fix them. Maybe ask a Women to kick them a few times. Not sure if that would help but at least you would have made some women very happy for a while anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    There must be something better than getting a needle stuck in your balls you can do to fix them. Maybe ask a Women to kick them a few times. Not sure if that would help but at least you would have made some women very happy for a while anyway.

Jesus, lot of pent up imagery in that post. Wouldn’t be into any S&M stuff like that. A gallon of porter, then into the leaba for a good ride is way more my scene. Maybe press the ‘devil’s doorbell’ a few times, if you catch my drift....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Wouldn't you be better off just taking those Testosterone Booster supplements?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Are you talking about botox into the scrotum or the testicles? Cause the latter might affect your sperm production.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭limnam

oneilla wrote: »
    Are you talking about botox into the scrotum or the testicles? Cause the latter might affect your sperm production.

i thought you were Louise O'Neil for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,538 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

No offence OP but if you get to 50 and the dangle of your bollox is the big issue you see with starting a new relationship then I’d worry about your long term happiness.

oneilla wrote: »

Oh Jesus, just into the hairy knap sack and no further. Don’t want to be injecting a strain of botulism into the jizz factory itself. No Sir! Even though I had the snip a few years ago so my trouser gravy is harmless anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭elstingeo

Hey OP...

I know I may get slated for this seeing as it's After Hours and all that....

This isn't medical advice. Just one bloke chatting to another... If you are really concerned about how low your "clock weights" hang, ask your doctor... I had a similar problem and I'm a few decades younger than you, it turned out to be harmless... But still... Also apparently such things are part of the aging process....

Personally, I wouldn't bother getting Botox injected in to such an area as the effects of Botox are temporary and do not usually yield a permanent result as far as I can remember regarding the results of Botox based upon general knowledge..

What I would say to you is this; if a potential new partner cannot accept your anatomical features for the way they are then it sounds like an unnecessary stressor... If you are personally uncomfortable about the aesthetic looks of your "clock weights", then maybe accept that this happens to a large majority of men as they age.. Best of luck getting back in to the dating scene..

Advertisement