Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wondering where is the airport
    43788468825_0f06c57e30_c.jpg

Office view
    43788469085_42682b3ce2_c.jpg

My type of office.
    44696988091_7419746c93_c.jpg

Should be sleeping, but it isnt happening :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Don’t know whether to feel nervous or excited when I see Smurf’s views, I struggle to tell my lefts from my rights and to park in a tight car space. And he has to find an airport from the sky of a strange city. I still don’t know where all the streets are in my small town.

Just home, couch, wrapped up in a huge fluffy throw, on a mountain of cushions. Tv on mute, blinds down, fire on, curtains closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

5k Parkrun this morning (didn't get a PB).. Home, felled a tree [go me].

Now waiting for the pub, skulling a few pints in awhile, yummy

***Edit, checked my Father Collins Parkrun and 'ahem, I got a PM ~ ok its my second visit to Father Collins, and I got lost on my first it's still a PB lol.. [I'll take 'em all].

But still a little off my St.Annes PB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sneezing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a great day's hill walking which included a craic filled lunch. Tired but a welcome, almost invigorating tiredness - if that makes any sense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Smiling, sometimes all it takes is a phone call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Tipp Town? I'd rather take my chances like Compton, Cape town or Detroit.

I can second that as I live way too close for comfort!!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Planting myself on the couch for the night, and only move when I have to. :)

Home from work. Knackered. Only have tomorrow off and back in on Mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Showered, and in my fav pjs admiring my new haircut. I did it myself. Thrilled with it. I think I missed my calling.

Did you do it with a few gargles on board?
    Are ya still thrilled with it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

At home drinking a green tea with lemon and debating whether to go out tonight, I probably will but i nearly always leave it till the last minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Sat with the child about to watch Solo...
    "it's not a star wars movie is it dad"..
    "Nooo" I lied :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At home, feet finally up for the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to coast to coast fm "Poltergeist Evidence" Spooky stuff :3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside chill'n with sun at zenith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bad start to the day with emotional and abusive encounter with immediate family.

Now in freshly made bed watching Ozark S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Trying to hear myself think.... thought helene was not due until next week/// Terrible loud buffeting gale... ay me.. All this is early this year... 2 of the cats insisted on going out but they have places to hide safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Still planted on couch, just moved to refill my glass. :)

Eyes starting to droop now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Everyone is in the leaba so I'm listening to a back catalogue of the 'hot creations' label. Róisín Murphy features on a few tracks and she absolutely OWNS any she appears on. I was always a fan of hers since the Moloko days and she featured on a few tracks on this that I never knew existed.. Brilliant. Quite a looker too!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About to slide under the duvet.

Can't keep my eyes open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

On the couch chilling with wine...searching tv for something to watch....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening, very windy all of a sudden......outside I mean now :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Doolan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

At my cousins wedding - theres a slow set on... My cousin in beautiful abc radiant on her big day- she deserves happiness

My favourite place in the world. Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed loving the weather outside

• Registered Users Posts: 19,056 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Trying to stay awake for the GGG fight

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Up early here in the storm, then slept a few hours .Lazy day ahead; bliss. So , abed. One cat under the bedclothes, snoring gently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having breakfast, then off to mass, followed by a coffee date with friends. Then home and get the dinner started as we have some people coming for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Walked through airport security and beeped, so usual pat-down etc, he was happy that it was the metal on my breast..... after getting to the aircraft, the police showed up and asked me to sign for the "passengers guns and ammunition" :):)
    I live in an interesting world :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement