Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on my can on the couch catching up on Mayans MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Sitting on my can on the couch catching up on Mayans MC

Ah man, that's the best...a toilet on the couch!!

Sitting here on my ordinary couch wishing I could have a can too!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The can in this case is my ar$e

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

up in the night wondering why painkillers aint killing pain and if i can take more very soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On my bed chilling. Good two hours in the gym done so very tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to an opera, Cavalleria Rusticana, on CD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, feeling hungry. A little tempted to go to McDonald's and get something

sleepless in mayo..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Still awake. I'm gonna be screwed in the morning :(

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Still awake. I'm gonna be screwed in the morning :(

Curse my back issues. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Curse my back issues. :mad:
    Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Are either of you trying YOGA and stretching for your backs?
    Its the start of my weekend, wondering which continent I shall end up visiting. It's a toss up between Lisbon and J'Burg, or nowhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to leave for work. Kind of dreading it because I've had 3 weeks off. The swap over to the opposite four days has been kind, today's my new day four so I'm off again until Tuesday after today. I'm sure it'll be fine.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Kitchenside

smurfjed wrote: »
    Are either of you trying YOGA and stretching for your backs?
    Its the start of my weekend, wondering which continent I shall end up visiting. It's a toss up between Lisbon and J'Burg, or nowhere :)

"Fly me to the moon......."

Abed with all fed and coffee.... Listening to the wind and hoping the boat can cross and come back with my shopping... will call the ferryman in an hour to check.

A cat is purring under the covers, the dog is snoring in the kitchen..Had a silent miaou chat with the cat a while ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting outside school with 2 boys full of energy in the lashing rain.. woohoo.. was up til 2am chatting college with my eldest and had to do a pick up from 5 miles the other side of town so had to go before traffic. Now I have to wait an hour before the gym and no coffee. Ugh. Kids.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside once again half asleep.
    Graces7 wrote: »

.Had a silent miaou chat with the cat a while ago..

The best chats to have :3

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

In the kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil. Looks like another lovely day out there. :)

• Advertisement

Back abed after sorting the next 2 days of my life out...Which meant a phone call to my good neighbour the ferryman.

Yes the shopping run IS on today even though there is some wind about. So that takes care of needed provisions.

Tomorrow is a query; aiming out if possible but not dire need |So I will call him around 8.30 am tomorrow..

I have to call from the kitchen as the stone walls block the signal and when I came back, there was a pair of furry legs sticking out of my bed...Now keeping me warm...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭gifted

Work....still waiting for my miracle..lol lol

Heading to waterford tomorrow for work ffs...actually it's on the border of kilkenny and waterford...worse again lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting trying to make my mind up. It's a young fella up the road's birthday tomorrow (60) and he's retiring too, so I'd like to get him a gift. I'm torn between two things....

Think I'll just hit town in a while and hope for Devine inspiration when I'm there.

In work thinking about my impending birthday/holiday and wondering if I could redirect the flights towards the Bermuda Triangle instead and just disappear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

if I could redirect the flights towards the Bermuda Triangle instead and just disappear

Wouldn't mind doing the same myself.

In work thinking about my impending birthday/holiday and wondering if I could redirect the flights towards the Bermuda Triangle instead and just disappear

You could always just go to Leitrim

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You could always just go to Leitrim
    Things aren’t that grim!

Ah NO! We would miss you! ;):)

Things aren’t that grim!

Tell you a secret. Leitrim is lovely.. I lived there a few years and grand. apart from the ******* farmer down the lane and that seems to be in every county...

• Advertisement

Wouldn't mind doing the same myself.

ask smurfjed! charter a flight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement