Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Co-pilot

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Not from your time

I knew this wouldnt be a right idea to post here looking for a Co-pilot.. nobody is taking this seriously.. if anyone wants to see the research and schematics for Time looping then you are welcome to read it and study the mathematics.. The search for the co pilot is ending soon because I have to loop again to reset an event that will change the course of history in a parallel universe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

I knew this wouldnt be a right idea to post here looking for a Co-pilot.. nobody is taking this seriously.. if anyone wants to see the research and schematics for Time looping then you are welcome to read it and study the mathematics.. The search for the co pilot is ending soon because I have to loop again to reset an event that will change the course of history in a parallel universe

Sure you could have told yourself that last week by going into next week

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not bloody likely as you haven't shared any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

Overheal wrote: »
    Not bloody likely as you haven't shared any of it.

large-exam%20papers%20maths%20JC%20FL.jpg

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Safety Not Guaranteed.

I love that film.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

no, it really isnt if you think about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Someones been reading Jeff Vandermeer ..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP Join Date: Aug 2011 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Hey OP

I found the perfect co-pilot for you.

The OP of this thread needs to go into the future to answer a question. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057877589

Sign him on as your Co-pilot and that way you get a co-pilot and he get an answer to his question.

It's a win win!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

screenshot2012-08-15at11-07-49pm1.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement