Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most talented person in Ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Not Irish.

He holds both Irish and English citizenship and has been (partially) living in Ireland since 1997. I think that qualifies him!

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Martin McDonagh has to be up there.

From a sporting sense, Con O Callaghan. What he has done at such a young age in both codes of the GAA is nothing short of exceptional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Faugheen wrote: »
    Martin McDonagh has to be up there.

From a sporting sense, Con O Callaghan. What he has done at such a young age in both codes of the GAA is nothing short of exceptional.

Some of those GAA fellas are unreal. I went to school with Dublin's Liam Rushe and he was brilliant at gaelic football and soccer as well as hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Some of those GAA fellas are unreal. I went to school with Dublin's Liam Rushe and he was brilliant at gaelic football and soccer as well as hurling.

A real renaissance man :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Michael O'Leary

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Didn’t an Irish fella invent something?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

Les Binks, drummer with Judas Priest back in the 70s. Very talented.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭dasdog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Walter O'Brian

Advertisement